Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 03-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
Number one song

If I like this does it make me a hate filled angry white guy?
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-16-2008, 11:43 PM   #2

Number one song

Right on Idaho. Why is it that all the people from non Northern Europe countries have a hyphenated disclaimer as to their nationality? I do not go around saying I am an Anglo-American. I spent some time in Asia and you better believe I had to learn the language to survive. The squeaky minority seems to get their way all the time. Vote Republican.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:49 PM   #3

Number one song

Sounds to me like your a real American. Keep thinking the way you do more and more are starting to see the light. Someday we may even get our country back. Remember back when we believed in what ever god we wanted to, and just because our neighbor believed differently we didnt condem him or make a big stink about. How about when if you had a problem with a product you purchased you called the company and the person who answered spoke english. How about going to the store standing in line and not having people speak some other language and you wern't afraid that they were talking about killing or robbing you. Damn I miss that.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:58 AM   #4

Number one song

While I can appreciate the sentiments, I did find it funny that it was sung by someone that said Engleesh and Langweege :)

Old 03-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #5
Top Contributor

Number one song

I guess if I wanted to be like all the anti-american dipsticks I could call myself a German-Austrian-Anglo-Belgian-Swedish-French-American since I can trace my ancestors to all of those countries. NOT! I am an American and only an American. My father fought in, and some of my relatives died in WW-II. My cousin and I served and fought in Vietnam. My brother served in the Army. One cousin served in Korea. We are all Americans and anyone who tries to say otherwise (or hypenate us) should get ready for a whupping.

I have nothing against anyone who immigrates to the U.S. legally. I welcome them. But by God they need to make an effort to learn the language. I remember when I was a child the immigrants from Latvia in our neighborhood. Every one of them including the oldest ones all made an effort to learn English. I don't recall anybody denigrating or looking down at them because their English wasn't good. They tried and got better as time went on. Now people say that the immigrants shouldn't have to learn English, their kids will pick it up over time and eventually they will assimilate. Bull crap! If you don't want to at least try to learn OUR language, go back where you came from.

Yes Idaho, I like the song. If you like it too, in my opinion that makes you an American and a patriot.

Now I will shut up.

Bob
KawaNOW/VBA 210
Green/Silver 2006
Patriot Guard Riders 2009

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #6

Number one song

I think its time people stood up and demanded some of our own rights, instead of catering to every minority that comes to North America.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 03-17-2008, 12:23 PM   #7

Number one song

I also hate having to press 1 for english...every one should want to learn english and have to to live in the USA!

Old 03-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #8

Number one song

Before they are allowed in the united states they should have to take a course to learn how to speak english and then have to take a test that is in english. Then if they pass they can come over here. If not then stay out!! I believe that everyone has the right to be here but i should not have to but you should learn our ways of living. We should not have to change anything to accomodate for them. And if you don't like our words in god we trust or one nation under god or our american flag then get the f@ck out!!!! If you want to be here that is fine but you live by the same rules that we do. Sorry guys that's a touchy subject for me.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:47 PM   #9

Number one song

Has everyone else started getting telemarketing Spanish calls in the past year too?

Old 03-18-2008, 05:43 AM   #10

Send a message via MSN to ianicky
Number one song

Your not on your own guys over the past 3-4 years we have had many eastern Europeans coming to the UK when there countries joined the EU allowing them to travel to any EU country, The UK has been swarmed by Polish, Croatians, and others. I travel to many different factories working and there is not many that do not employ them because they will work for a minimum wage doing us Brits out of work. We are now seeing menus etc in foreign languages in cafes etc.
But what really gets me going is the Muslims that seem to dictate to us what we can and cant do in our own country. The UK is going to the dogs fast!!! room for a Brit over there?? ;)

Old 03-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #11

Number one song

Quote:

The UK is going to the dogs fast!!! room for a Brit over there?? ;)
If you can handle people that speak English, but not the queens English :) We have room.

I'm married to a Brit who's been here less than 10 years, she still wonders how it is we think we're speaking English :)

Old 03-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #12

Number one song

Quote:
Your not on your own guys over the past 3-4 years we have had many eastern Europeans coming to the UK when there countries joined the EU allowing them to travel to any EU country, The UK has been swarmed by Polish, Croatians, and others. I travel to many different factories working and there is not many that do not employ them because they will work for a minimum wage doing us Brits out of work. We are now seeing menus etc in foreign languages in cafes etc.
But what really gets me going is the Muslims that seem to dictate to us what we can and cant do in our own country. The UK is going to the dogs fast!!! room for a Brit over there?? ;)
Come on over and play with us!!!!!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #13

Number one song

Been to Florida 3 times on holiday (Vacation) and loved it there, i would love to see more of the US, still waiting for my big lottery win and i will be out there quicker than you can say "silver & blue Nomad are the fastest" ;)

Old 03-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #14

Number one song

Quote:
Been to Florida 3 times on holiday (Vacation) and loved it there, i would love to see more of the US, still waiting for my big lottery win and i will be out there quicker than you can say "silver & blue Nomad are the fastest" ;)
You've got it good coming here though. When I go there, things cost twice as much. When you come here, everything is on a 1/2 off sale :)

Old 03-18-2008, 02:31 PM   #15

Number one song

Quote:
[quote:ocr7cwh2]Been to Florida 3 times on holiday (Vacation) and loved it there, i would love to see more of the US, still waiting for my big lottery win and i will be out there quicker than you can say "silver & blue Nomad are the fastest" ;)
You've got it good coming here though. When I go there, things cost twice as much. When you come here, everything is on a 1/2 off sale :)[/quote:ocr7cwh2]

Yeh thats true but that means i got twice as much stuff to get home :-/ what part of the UK is your wife from??