View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 09:23 AM   #35
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Framer View Post
From John Dyer on facebook.....One week from today we'll kick off the SW Region Rally with an invigorating ride up Mt Graham. It'll be the shortest ride of the rally, allowing for a later start, and earlier return, since some will have ridden a considerable distance to get there. Tuesday we'll take on the Devil's Hiway (once numbered U.S. 666) which will include some fantastic mountain forest, after riding by one of the largest and productive copper mines in the nation, in significantly cooler temperatures, along with a little of New Mexico before returning through some mountain prairie ranchlands . Wednesday will be the trip to Tombstone, for some historic sightseeing. I hope everyone who can possibly make it is looking forward to it as much as I am!
He should update this page. Not everyone looks at both or either the FB page and/or this one. The other thing is that rallies usually have a detailed itinerary with scoot maps.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Login or Register to Remove Ads