View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #43

KNOW Session NOV 6 (Sat) 20 miles S. of Ft Worth

I don't know how many millions of people live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, but I know traffic is a nightmare. Especially on friday afternoon.

Mitch and Trip. I-20 to Hwy67 is the route I would take. You can avoid Fort Worth and Arlington traffic. Thats a million folks in just those two cities.

Go thru Alvarado on 67 to I-35W. North on I-35W 2 or 3 miles to the FM917 Joshua exit. Go over the freeway and west 2 miles. You don't go to all the way to Joshua and don't turn at the railroad tracks. Again, don't turn at the tracks. The road continues south and changes from FM 917 to FM 2280. I am one mile on the right on the corner of FM 2280 and 805B. Look for the "Danny Bogart Roofing" sign on FM2280. (the sign is in front of my shop for $ and help people think shingles are in the shop. :) Anyway when you see the sign, slow and turn right on 805B. Turn in the driveway, relax, and have a good time.

Did I say, don't turn at the tracks. Someone will turn and end up in Joshua 10 miles away. :)