View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 05:52 PM   #29
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshelly View Post
Comments like this and you wonder why I don't cut you Vic guys any slack. I am really getting tired of hearing about how superior your Vision is to the Nomad. It may well be. This thread is about CT's . I have backed waaay off with my negative Victory comments since I was pissing a couple of you off. I would apreciate the same from you too. This is a Kawasaki forum as you well know.
Oh come on now Dave. The new BMW 1600 is faster, smoother, better handling, more sophisticated than my Victory and it doesn't hurt at all to admit that. Is it superior in those ways? ABSOLUTELY. But I'm not interested in German bikes and their idiosyncrasies. All chris was say which is very well known in cruiser land is that Vics are among the best handling. I had a CT on my Nomad. I wouldn't put one on my Vic at the moment because of the vastly superior handling might be compromised.

I would no more put a shaved DOT legal street racing tire on a Bently than putting a low resistant hybrid tire on a Vette.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005