View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #24
Top Contributor

Anyone still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoeney
Kris....what did you decide to do this weekend? Where?

Charlie...when are we going to see pics with the bags on it? and gas in the tank? Sorry it just slipped out No more....you have been through enough.

I will do something equally as embarrassing....guaranteed...so you will get to repay the ball busting.
Greg,
Tricia and I are going to try and make the run north to visit Lomax. Saturday morning might still be a bit wet, but should get better as the day goes on. Sunday looks real good....and Monday will be mostly cloudy with a pasasing shower here and there. Not ideal....but not terrible either, so if we have to break out the rain gear for a couple hours....we can live with that. I'd rather be riding than sitting home, so we'll make a go of it. I will post some pics upon our return!

Vapor lock can indeed be a tough nut to crack. We run into it quite a bit when we mess with our pumps at the Lift Stations and Treatment Plant. Sooooo.....don't feel bad Charlie, stuff like that can happen to anyone, and I can assure you Greg WILL do something similar....and we can all pile on then.... ;)!!
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016