View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 07:27 AM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
Hi guys and I know,gals. I have met some of you this past August(2014 N.E.US/E.Can Rally) but never introduced myself to the membership,near and far. I have a 1999 VN1500 which I just love pointing it in any direction and riding. I live in Yarmouth,Nova Scotia. Yes I was again at the Wharf Rat Rally this past Labour Day Weekend,it's sort of my way of saying goodbye to summer. Hello Fall. If there are any members within a couple hours there is still great fall riding coming up.
I have already started planning next years road trip. At some point,will be in Hanover,ON.area. The last time I was there(3years ago) I would jump on the bike first thing in the morning,just head out in any direction. The riding was great,and with the GPS I didn't have to worry about where I was at the end of the day. Just enter my home base,and it would point me back. Once I get my planning finished,(over the off season),I'll let you guys and gals know. I hope to be able to meet up with some old friends from this past summer. Plus meet some new friends on the trip.

Hi Pete,
It was great meeting you and Dave at the rally.
Always wanted to get back down your way since doing the Cabot Trail in 2009.
Maybe 2016 will be the year, I never know where I am going till it happens!
Norm

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Login or Register to Remove Ads