View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 11:42 PM   #14

Hey all, Regional Leader here...��

It's absolutely true I've not been posting to the regional page in months. I lost the use of my tablet, and it's significantly harder on the phone sized screen, but it's possible. I also unfollowed EVERY person and group on Facebook EXCEPT VBA. (And have been commenting from time to time there.) That said, the region is in very good hands, and LOTS of GREAT members riding and working on their rides. So, I make this commitment. I'll check in on the forum on the SW page at least once each week from now on. I know that may not seem like a lot or hardly anything to some who post multiple times a day, but I WILL keep tabs, and if you post to the VBA Facebook or put my name on any post, I'll get it and respond. My Nomad is the only motorized vehicle I own, and I have put on an average of 25k a year, so I'm out there with you, advocating for you and yours, personally willing and connected to those who can answer or find answers to just about anything you want or need to find.

If that's not what you want in a RL, say what you need, and I'll work on that. Brandon (ARL) and I have been putting out heads together in with a few others in discussions about the '16 SW Region Rally, and if we iron out a few more what ifs, will be ready for general input and final announcement very shortly.

Thanks to those who want to get all they can out of belonging, and try to make it the best for all the rest of us. Let me know personal IM or here or wherever if you have specific suggestions or requests from me...

John Dyer
SW Region Leader
Peoria, AZ
2005 Nomad 1600

'14 Orofino
'14 Bedford
'15 Eureka Springs