Thread: Enough Already
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
There's just some things you have to live with. Personally, I would just not read those threads and skim over them.

You can use the "Advanced Search" and pick which forums you want to see results from...but I'm guessing if skimming over certain threads is a hassle, that you won't want to go through the trouble of using the advanced search for new posts. But that is the way to do it.
I understand what you are saying; but it still would be nice if the jokes weren't linked to the Today's Posts. It is nice to glance at the Today's Posts to get a general idea of what is being talked about and who is doing the talking. But typically the jokes and email-spam posts dominate the Today's Posts virtually making it useless.

I just thought it would be a good suggestion; but apparently you are not willing to make the change or cannot.

Just saying...

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417