Thread: summer ride
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 06:43 PM   #9

Hi Lomax. Here are some comments I pulled from another site. I can not vouch for the suitability but I am also open to anything. Rides here in BC, Sask and Oregon. Left out Sturgis

July 17-21: Pendleton Bike Week, Pendleton OR. A riding rally and more riding in Oregon can’t be bad. Looking forward to completing the Rattlesnake 400 in both directions.

July 19-21: Beef & Barley Motorcycle Rally, Stockholm SK. A great old school party rally with great bike games. Don’t miss it if you’re in the area or passing through.

Aug 2-4: Riders Ranch Annual Pig Roast, Riders Ranch Motorcycle Campground, Kitchener BC. Another can’t miss old school biker camp over. Great food - both the pig and Cindy’s homemade pizza. Good bands, great party! Boogie til you puke at the Saggy Sac Saloon!

Aug 15-18: Rally in Beaver Valley, Fruitvale BC. Another small old school bike rally. Great music, great poker run, great bike games. Onsite camping included in admission. If you are in the area or passing through, don’t miss this one.

Aug 22-25: Andersonville North, Young SK. Del Anderson & The Wrecking Crew put on a real party complete with pallet bonfire & burning granaries. Only in Saskatchewan, only on the bald ass prairie. Bike games; grass drags; biker bands; camping. And there’s no admission charge. Too much fun!