View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by trosco View Post
Ok, I have my room reserved at the Hampton in Helen GA. I will go to the SW Regional in Safford AZ then come back thru TX to visit friends. After that I will go up to Salem MO to the SC Regional. From there I am going to swing by my mother and sisters for a short visit then come on to the SE Regional. I will arrive about 1PM on Tues June 21. I have a 2 queen bed room reserved for Tues, Wens & Thurs nites. I will leave Friday morn and head home to Charlotte NC. Then take 3 weeks off before heading to Red Lodge Montana for the Beartooth Rally. When that finishes I will head back east thru Canada to the NE USA & East Canada Combined Regional in Quebec north of Montreal. When that is done I will meander south thru Virginia to visit friends and then home again to Charlotte NC. In April I have a rally in Maggey Valley to kick things off so it is shaping up as another good year of riding.
Oh, one thought, all the rooms available were 2 queen bed rooms so that is what I got and they came at $113 + tax. Best rate I could get at that hotel. If some one wants to share a room (save a little $) for some or all of the days that I am there let me know. Just email me at trosschess@hotmail.com See ya all in just a couple more months.
Dang Ross,
That's quite the agenda there, but hopefully we'll get to see you unless you're sleeping the whole time from being tired from all the Rallies...
Sorry couldn't help myself...lol
2003 Bandit 1200
CMA GateKeepers, Southern Cruisers#034, Patriot Guard Rider