Thread: Rally Wrap-Up
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:45 PM   #7

Dave...

Nice wrap-up. It was a great, great rally. I cannot begin to believe how much work you, Crystal, Oldbikers (and wife); and all did to make this what it was.

I am not so sure if some know just exactly how much work it takes to put even a ride together, let alone a rally of this caliber. It was a tremendous amount to work you put into this to make it what is was. This rally equaled a National Rally status. Again... unbelievable.

My many thanks to you and yours, and all the others I know who lent a big-hand in helping put together a rally of this calibre.

The unfortunate thing about great events is they seem go come and go so fast. I know it did for me. In fact, I am just now getting around to posting about it. After getting back into the swing of work and with the 4th of July, I am just now sitting down to put it all together.

Lastly, I am most happy to hear that no one was hurt as a result of the rally. Everyone made it home safe and sound.

Cheers Dave!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417