View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Motorcyclist View Post
Are there any photographers or photo hobbyist who would be interested in doing a 52 week photography challenge?

In an effort to continue to challenge myself with photography, I am doing a 52 week photography challenge called "Project 52." The idea behind the project is to take and publish one photo per week throughout the year. There are no specific themes or specific requirements. I'll just continue to shoot, edit and practice doing what I enjoy. Over the year I hope too see an improvement in my skill level. Feel free to follow my "Project 52" by visiting the blog regularly. http://jmgantphotography.blogspot.com/p/project-52.html

If there are any others who would be interested in doing this, we could start a specific thread for the weekly photo. If not, I'll just continue posting on my blog.
You have a great eye for photography Jared that few have. Love your work. Keep it up! Look forward to see the posts...

By the way... great site to see your work.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417