View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS Tequila View Post
This is really bothering me.

Since when do we let two members dislike of his whitney houston posts muzzle one of our own.

If you don't like his posts then ignore them, but don't keep them from those who do enjoy them.

Oh well, I'll probably end up on the Wompus list.

MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeJam View Post
I've held my tongue on this because I'm new here, but I have to agree with MAS T.
Compared to other Kawi forums I visit, the VBA forum, with the jokes, political posts and the jabs have given this forum some color that the others lack. The interaction, personality, and camaraderie makes me want to stay, AND support.

It's like walking into a restaurant and seeing a group at table holding their drinks high, slapping each other on the back and being a little to loud...sure, it annoys some, but it's the table where I'd rather be sitting!
Nobody said the heartless inconsiderate had to stop posting his opinion.
He was just asked to stop posting ridiculous viral emails 15 hours a day.
If he wants to stop posting altogether , that's even better as far as I am concerned.
The main problem is every post someone makes shows up on the new post section.
Yeah, I know, if you don't want to read them don't click on them.
Just a heads up Mas and Toe, there are more than 2 members here who don't like the way he posts or his rude ridiculing attitude.
I think if you took a poll you would see there are more members who do not enjoy his post than do enjoy his posts.
Just my opinion, your obviously will vary
Hey, I'm just sayin' ...................
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]