View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #164
Advanced Member

Dan Lund.... Turned humorous

[quote=Blowndodge "Darksider"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "SWB,voices tell me evil things":5p7abd4p
Some of you aren't aware of the full history of Dan and his tenure here. I haven't read all of the posts on this subject and probably won't. for those who might feel the need to leave, I'm sorry that you would let this one incident affect your feelings about the entire site.
I want to make this statement before any of you decide that you want to leave or think this is a dictatorship.

It is not a dictatorship here, it's a democracy to it's fullest. In case you haven't noticed, Trip isn't the only moderator here. he's one of many. When something happens, he comes to us and talks to us about the situation. He doesn't cram anything down our throats, doesn't force us to accept his way of thinking, he discusses the situation with us. If there is a problem with a person, he doesn't just boot them off, he talks to them and gets their side of the story. And even then, he discusses the situation.

I know this because I've had conversations with him about members or topics and have convinced him to take a second look at the situation. In those times, he's been very reasonable. He listens to all of us and respects our opinion as much as he respects everyone elses.

Dan was given plenty of opportunity to show some humility or see a different side to the situation. Instead, he chose to not consider the feelings of others and what happened happened.

So before you go judging Trip and consider this a dictatorship, remember what I'm saying here. I will not let this place become a dictatorship, it will remain a democracy.
Did somebody here as for your opinion Mr. potato head!??

You sound like O'bama you bald-headed Nomad engine destroyer!!!! Go back to Todd's bed. He's waiting for you![/quote:5p7abd4p]

As long as Mr. Potato Head and Todd are happy, that's what matters, right? After all, it is a new millenium!