View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #1

New Guy From P'Town

Purchased a 2006 Nomad off of Craigslist about three weeks ago. Got it from a retired Navy guy who's wife divorced him shortly after he retired and took half his retirement pay (sucks for him, great for me). He had to get rid of some of his toys, so I paid off what was left on the loan and took her home.

Moved up from a 2008 Suzuki C50, great little bikee, especially as a first bike, but I knew when I bought it I would eventually be looking for something with a little more grunt. This Nomad is a beast. I just installed the Baron's Big Air Kit yesterday. The bike came with V&H Dual Baggers and I installed a Cobra FI2000R. Boy she runs hard, and the ride is like a Cadillac compared to the half it's size Suzuki. A group of us are riding out to Kentucky on 4/30/10 to 5/2/10 for the Derby, can't wait to get her on the road and air it out.

Prior to joining this forum, I hid in the shadows and got a lot of useful information prior to buying and how to install my upgrades after, (I think I may have crashed the "search" function a couple of times).

Thank you all for your help and expertise.

Login or Register to Remove Ads