Thread: Florida Meetup
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:57 AM   #67

Florida Meetup

Ok here's what I sort of know so far as far as who from the NE corner might do what.
From the Jax area: I am coming. George and his wife are coming. (George, thanks for note with phone #, I will call you about Tuesday and set up where we meet in the Jax area which I will also post. Taz is the other person from Jax and he's a maybe but thinks there's a issue that will keep him home but he'll let us know the middle of weeK.
George and I can discuss but I was sort of thinking we might ride down A1A as far as Eggman's cafe and make that the second meetup point? I don't know how that would work but it's something we can consider? Other wise I think the meetup point needs to be on the south side of St. Aug maybe at Hwy 206 and US 1 interesection at the Kangaroo station?
From St Aug and points south: Eggman says he's pretty sure he can come but wife Hope has to work. Mike Rubin from PalmCoast says maybe. And Gramps says he's comming but he sent me a note saying he was just going to ride straight over to Cresent City from where he lived so I thought he was not comming up to St Aug, but here he's suggesting to George he'd meetup up with us in St Aug. Don't know if I miss understand first note, or it's just a change in plans?
Anyway, I still think we have a couple of us coming from Jax and we hope to meet 1-3 more folks either in St Aug or just a bit south of St Aug. I've not heard from Doug Grimm (Reaper) so if anyones talking to him can you make sure he knows our plans?
2010 Titanium Goldwing
2014 KLR 650 New Edition