View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 09:56 AM   #10

Your First Bike - Your Best Bike

Wolfman...for the record...I am exactly 43.5 and I only suffer from sometimers every once in a while (I can't remember the last time I forgot something) It is funny that you mention sociology. I have a bachelors in it and some of those professors really challenged me to think as well. The Nomad commands respect as a cruiser and I find that it really turns heads at stop lights. Lots of guys (my generation) look at it and temporarily dream about it. I say...GO GETYA ONE!

Morgan -- I rode a 1972 Honda Trail 70 for abit as a kid! I believe it was tan or bronze in color ??? I only dumped it a couple of times in wet grass -- then a spoilt wealthy neighbor kid bought a Yamaha YZ 80 and that changed the format in farm land. From then it was a 125 and then my street machines.

Hey Todd! I am 43 and my daughters are 23 and 21. GET THIS! My GRANDSON is 3! He is my little buddy. And Todd...when it comes to teenagers, the journey is all up hill from here my friend.

One of my favorite bikes over the years was a Honda Silver Wing (chocolate color). It was only 500 CC but had hard luggage bags and a fairing and looked much bigger than it was. That motorcycle was a great smooth single rider commuting bike. It was a baby gold wing...so to speak.