Vulcan Bagger Forums

Vulcan Bagger Forums (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Lost my only son (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19204)

dogdoc 10-21-2010 11:44 AM

Lost my only son

Sept 28th 2010 I loss my 19 yr old son unexpectedly. He was in his second yr at U.T. with a bright future ahead. Although its been nearly 4 wks. its a heart ripper. I haven't been on here or riding very little. Not much fun left in life for now. Had to take FMLA for the rest of the yr. Wife had to quit watching daycare kids in our home. I had hernia surgery the same day he passed about the same minute I was waking he was passing! We will love and miss you Colton forever!! R.I.P. Dennis & Idalia Tooley :'(

blowndodge 10-21-2010 11:55 AM

Lost my only son

Dennis, I'd read that and figured out it was your son a while ago!! Buddy I'm so sorry. I'd be lying if I said I had the words for you but I don't... I'm a father with an only son as well. God bless you and your family and especially Colton....

Life will eventually get better. Hang in there!!

Top Cat 10-21-2010 12:02 PM

Lost my only son

Like Brad said Doc, there are no words.
I wondered where you have been.
You will never forget but time will ease the pain. Hang in there.

oldbikers 10-21-2010 12:30 PM

Lost my only son

Doc our prayers are with you and your family so sorry to hear about your son.

Cajunrider 10-21-2010 01:17 PM

Lost my only son

Doc, I can't say anything to heal your pain but I can pray that the Lord will comfort you and your family in this time of grief. I'm so sorry about the loss of your son. God bless you and your family.
Mitch

trip 10-21-2010 01:29 PM

Lost my only son

Doc, I know that you and I have had our differences in the past, but my heart goes out to you and your family. I pray that comfort and healing will come your way.

BudMan 10-21-2010 02:20 PM

Lost my only son

My deepest sympathies.

waterman 10-21-2010 02:26 PM

Lost my only son

Doc, my heart goes out to you in this time of need. Don't know what else to say because I don't know how I would react to this if I were in your shoes. Take care.

Netnorske 10-21-2010 02:32 PM

Lost my only son

Doc,
Words are of little comfort at a time like this....but know that you are not alone in your sorrow. You and your family have our deepest sympathies in this time of unrelenting grief. May God let you find peace in his wisdom as you move forward from this terrible tragedy.

Sin City Stan 10-21-2010 02:50 PM

Lost my only son

Doc I'm so sorry to hear this. Words cannot express the hurt you must feel. I can only image what it's like and that's all. A person cannot know what this is like unless they go through it themselves.

It's said that time heals all wounds. I hope for you and your wife that the time is short.

Blue Rebel 10-21-2010 03:00 PM

Lost my only son

Our prayers for you and your wife.

Loafer 10-21-2010 03:53 PM

Lost my only son

Loved ones live forever, when they are remembered everyday. Sorry for your loss. Gerry

jd01 10-21-2010 04:27 PM

Lost my only son

Sorry to hear about this Doc. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

jmorrow 10-21-2010 04:39 PM

Lost my only son

Annette and I send our condolences.

cactusjack 10-21-2010 04:42 PM

Lost my only son

Dennis,

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I can't begin to imagine how devastating this must be. My sincere condolences to you and your family during this trying time. Hang in there, buddy.

Scott (CJ)