Vulcan Bagger Forums

Vulcan Bagger Forums (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parts & Accessories (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Guidelines- Please read prior to buying or selling! (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41549)

Jared 06-10-2015 11:00 AM

Guidelines- Please read prior to buying or selling!

I would like to suggest to all membership that you use your head when considering buying or selling from this section. I know a lot of times you see something you have been wanting, or looking for, and you can loose prospective.

BUYING

1. It is probably not a real good idea to buy from someone that has a very low post count, like under 25. It would be a roll of the dice at best scenario dealing with a newer, unknown member. With more expensive items, I like to speak with the buyer/seller over the phone to clean any confusion.

2. NEVER send cash! The best way to pay is through PayPal. If someone cheats you at least you have a way of getting the money back. If you pay with a check or money order and you are cheated you will never see that money again.

SELLING

When posting items for sale please try to follow these suggestion guidelines:

1. Post a detailed description of the item(s): what year/model they fit, sizes/measurements, etc.

2. Post pictures of the item. A picture is worth a thousand words. Please try to post a picture of the actual item(s) you wish to sell, not a generic picture from a vendor's website. Potential buyers should be able to see what they are really buying.

3. Pricing - how much do you want for it? Is it firm, negotiable, best offer?

4. Shipping - who pays the shipping? Is it included in the price or an additional fee?

5. Acceptable payment methods - Paypal, money order, cashiers check, etc.

6. Don't send the item until payment has been received.

7. Update the listing ones the item has been sold.

Please conduct your business in an honest manner. If you're aware of someone who has cheated you, post the info about the person involved in this thread. Please make sure the cheat is legitimate, not just a misunderstanding.

dshelly 06-10-2015 11:02 AM

I thought this all went without say but, thanks for the reminder..... :tup:

BTW I have some swamp land in AZ for sale, Cash only...

schoeney 06-10-2015 11:05 PM

Got any pictures of it Dave? :p

MAS Tequila 06-11-2015 05:36 AM

Anybody wanna buy a bridge?

MT

2WheelAddict 10-14-2015 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAS Tequila (Post 629693)
Anybody wanna buy a bridge?

MT

Hello to you very kind sir MT. I pray that my letter finds you well and in joyous spirit.

I am fortunate to see how you sell bridges and am wanting to hear now if you do still have your very beautiful bridge for sale. I am an world-wide bridge broker who is having many, many sale of fine bridges.

I be happy to send by private courier to your home my personal checque for the full amount you requesting plus 3000 dollars US money for your trouble.

All I ask is that you reply 500 amount to me by American Dollars cash so I may pay my country port entry fee to make your ship of bridge smooth.

I am only able to offer an opportunity for just short days.

Please respond with your American cash ASAP so we can toast our transaction together.

You Pal In Bridge Deals,
Hashi

PhDr 04-22-2016 08:57 PM

we dont wear no steeking bridges

DragonLady58 11-11-2016 04:22 PM

Hey! Got a Fresh Shot of Elvis, sitting on the beach in Haiti, with his Nomad and Mansion right behind him! 1st $500 takes it! Autographed!

enriqueperez 02-13-2020 02:01 PM

resp

good post!