Vulcan Bagger Forums

Vulcan Bagger Forums (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/index.php)
-   SouthCentral Group (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mitch and Darlene..... (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28823)

trip 06-26-2012 09:17 AM

Mitch and Darlene.....

Well, let me get right down to it....Mitch and Darlene have sold their Nomad and purchased a Harley Davidson Ultra Limited.

Mitch called me this morning and told me about it. I congratulate them on their new purchase. Mitch knows that he won't be a part of the staff anymore, but he has also assured me that he and Darlene are not going anywhere. They will continue to be a part of the VBA and the SouthCentral region.

I hate to see Mitch go as a staff member, but I'm glad that they'll still be around on the VBA.

usranger74 06-26-2012 10:06 AM

He must of grown tired of worrying about that fuel pump. Glad to hear he plans on staying with VBA.

cactusjack 06-26-2012 10:17 AM

Ah, another enlightened rider! Congrats, Mitch! By the way....you have great taste in motorcycles.

Painless 06-26-2012 12:21 PM

Congratulations to Mitch and Darlene !! Can't wait to see the new ride. I'm glad to see they are staying with VBA.:tup:

chainsaw 06-26-2012 01:14 PM

Your going to love that Harley my friend. Congrats and glad your not leaving VBA.

nomadrider 06-26-2012 01:51 PM

Nice bike Mitch next time you come to town fill me in on the details

BudMan 06-26-2012 02:18 PM

Congratulations on the new bike.

jmorrow 06-26-2012 06:32 PM

Mitch: Congradulations on the new Ultra Limited.:tup: What color, pictures? I'll bet it's nice. I guess this explains trailering the Nomad lately (practice). :yep: :D Sorry could resist.:tehe:

sacarriker 06-26-2012 08:30 PM

If I remember right this means he owes me money. Im sure I bet him he would have a Harley within 30 days. Oh yeah! You know im right Mitch. You know Im right about that. I do believe it was 50 bucks. Mitch owes me fifty bucks. I cant remember if anyone else took any of that action. How bout it. Does Mitch owe anyone else fifty bucks? :yep:

trip 06-26-2012 08:58 PM

I think he owes me 50 bucks too! LOL.

blowndodge 06-26-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip (Post 439479)
Mitch knows that he won't be a part of the staff anymore, but he has also assured me that he and Darlene are not going anywhere. They will continue to be a part of the VBA and the SouthCentral region.

I hate to see Mitch go as a staff member, but I'm glad that they'll still be around on the VBA.

Mitch the purchase was a brilliant move! Bowing out of the "Staff Obligations" by purchasing a Harley was freekin brilliant! Let someone else worry about rallys and planning all at a zero salary! :lmao::cheers:

Griz 06-26-2012 09:38 PM

Congratulations Mitch, I can't wait to see the new ride! Enjoy and ride safe.

glwilson 06-26-2012 10:08 PM

Another member to the Ultra-Classic family on a Kawasaki site!:D

Hope you enjoy the bike Mitch... I do mine when my back injury lets me.

We'll talk about it sometime.:cheers:

Oh yeah... You don't owe me fifty-bucks:D

chainsaw 06-26-2012 10:32 PM

I guess you traded in the Nomad. Lin wanted the seat. Would have sent you the seat off my Nomad. Stock seat too.

billmac 06-26-2012 10:46 PM

What a shock! Mitch and Darlene went to an Ultra? Is it ok, Mitch, for me to start teasing you over the Harley? Well, I guess Jim beat me to it. Anyway, my advise is just don't install a temp gauge and pray the weather will be cool enough for you to ride it to Antlers in the fall. lol

Enjoy the new bike. I figure Cheryl may be choosing the Ultra for our next touring bike.