PDA

View Full Version : What Weekends

radco
04-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Since I cannt make Beezers Fingerlake Ride Is anything else getting set up for US New England Riders? NH/VT Ma work good for me NY is a farther ride and I need more then a 3 day weekend... SEPT 11 is a Ride in Hancock Vt with the New England Riders forum members,, They are on Delphi... If interested I can Snag the INFO and POST here.. and you can also pop in there as well.... IDEAS? SO far My new Knee works well on the Nomad so Im ready to ride, Rich

damark115
04-20-2009, 10:35 AM
Rich
I can make almost any weekend in May except Mothers day weekend. Not sure what Memorial day weekend is bringing either with my kids. They want to go camping. There was a thread back in February from Vin regarding trying to get together the New England riders. I am in northeast Mass. Right near rte 95 at rte 495. I will go almost anywhere. I have about 700 miles so far this month. Day trip works better but can sneak in an overnight if need be.
Mark

radco
04-20-2009, 11:00 AM
When I head south I take 95 to 495 .. so I know sort of where you are... I track down the other thread.. I am game most weekends as well.. My kids are grown and Im divorced LOL so lots of free time,, As for Camping with the kids I would rate that as Pri 1.. they grow up way too fast to by pass any time you can get. with them,,..Rich