PDA

View Full Version : AZ Bike Week

cactusjack
03-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Next week is Arizona Bike Week. Next Wed-Sun at Westworld in Scottsdale is Cyclefest 2009. Westworld is where the annual Barrett-Jackson Car Auction is held. Anyway, I have arranged to take next Friday off to attend Cyclefest. Kawasaki will be there giving demo rides and I hope they will have a 1700 Nomad or Voyager available. So I plan to spend next Friday doing demo rides. Maybe I'll finally get to ride a Goldwing, too.

I'll update here after Cyclefest and IF I can ride a 1700, I'll post a review.

MarkG
03-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Careful if you get to ride a wing CJ. I dipped the wing into a corner a little bit too deep at the last show. Next thing I know the ball of my foot was dragging on the ground. Scared the hell out of me that my boot could have caught on a ridge or something and broken all sorts of things on my body. It's a nice bike, all things considered for some riders, I'll stick with the Nomad. Kawasaki main site says the 2009 1700 Classic, Classic LT, and the Nomad will be available. I'll probably see you up there somewhere.

rhunt4
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
cj Stay off that wing. If you ride it you will buy it.lol They are the best bike I have ever had Just a little to heavy on the top end after having back surgery