PDA

View Full Version : New Years Day Ride

josh
01-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Well the weather was cooperating on New Year's Day so I decided to take a ride and try out my new helmet cam as well. Made a 40 mile loop or so on Skagg's Springs Road. Anyhow thought yall might enjoy the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ybN-dpWN3c

Or you can also see it on my Blog

coacha
01-03-2009, 10:09 PM
That is a cool video, thanks for sharing.

cheriann
01-03-2009, 10:18 PM
WOW! What a great ride you had!
I love the way you put that all together!!!
Loved both songs you selected too!!

dabull
01-03-2009, 10:53 PM
that was nice...i like the smaller roads;)

pirate
01-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the video, that's awesome! Those videos help me cope with not being able to ride in the winter!
Look out for that car pulling out by the gas station! I also love the Metallica version of "Turn the Page" that you used.

josh
01-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Turn the Page was actually not the song I originally wanted to use, I had tried to use Rapid Roy that Stock Car Boy, by Jim Croce. Youtube seems to block out songs/artists at random, at least I can't figure out the pattern, but Turn the page was a good substitute I thought

And that is the road I normally take to the "city" when I go. To put it into perspective I live 2+ hours to wal-mart on the coast of california

If you enjoy the ride videos be sure to check out my blog as there are some previous ones there as well, now that I have a helmet cam definitely look forward to more video's. I enjoy making them.