PDA

View Full Version : New shirts for our region (Updated)

phenrichs
12-04-2008, 02:19 PM
I spoke with Valdez and Patty who are making the National Rally shirts. I asked about adding our regional logo somewhere on the shirt along with the National Rally logo. Patty told me that it could be done. The cost would only be $1 more than the standard price for the National Rally shirts.
{Update: I just heard from Patty again and she said the total cost for the extra setup would be about $20 so if we can get 20 shirts ordered at $1 extra each we will offset the cost} If we can't get 20 maybe we can split the extra cost another way. I am open for suggestions.

She is going to send me a picture of what the front of the shirt will look like with the logo added. She also asked if I wanted her to proceed with the setup.
I told her I would see if there are other members that would be interested before she goes through the extra setup.
She said that the orders would have to clearly mention that you are a member of the North Central Prairie Thunder Nomads and that you want to order that particular shirt.

So what does everyone think?

I thought it might be a nice way to get a regional and national rally shirt all in one. Then if you are like me and can't make up your mind which shirt to wear the choice is easier.

scion0
12-05-2008, 12:12 PM
I'll take one.

phenrichs
12-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I plan to get two. One for me and one for my wife. I will post pics as soon as I get them.

lw
12-06-2008, 11:36 AM
I'll take one. (assuming you'll allow a South Central member the honor of wearing your colors) ;)

rayski271
12-06-2008, 02:10 PM
I would like to order two for myself

biscuitsngravy
12-06-2008, 10:11 PM
I'll buy one. BnG

glwilson
12-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Of course I would be able to take one also.

OP; are you going to let us know what we owe; how we are to pay? I had posted on a previous thread about Valdez doing the shirts but didn't see where anyone was interested. So... guess what... you just volunteered to head this up!! Ha!

Let us know; and thanks.

Greg

stretch
12-07-2008, 07:37 PM
I'll buy one. :)

roadman
12-07-2008, 08:11 PM
I'll buy one also :)

phenrichs
12-08-2008, 10:00 AM

OP; are you going to let us know what we owe; how we are to pay? I had posted on a previous thread about Valdez doing the shirts but didn't see where anyone was interested. So... guess what... you just volunteered to head this up!! Ha!

Let us know; and thanks.

Greg
Greg,
I am cool with that. Patty said she will get back to me with an image of what the shirt will look like. I was kind of waiting to hear back from her. I will try to contact her again today since so many people are interested.
She told me that the shirts would be the price of the standard National Rally shirt with a $1 additional fee for the setup to do the Regional logo.

I will contact her again and then post specific ordering instructions for everyone.

glwilson
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM

Let us know; and thanks.

Greg
Greg,
I am cool with that. Patty said she will get back to me with an image of what the shirt will look like. I was kind of waiting to hear back from her. I will try to contact her again today since so many people are interested.
She told me that the shirts would be the price of the standard National Rally shirt with a $1 additional fee for the setup to do the Regional logo.

I will contact her again and then post specific ordering instructions for everyone.

OP is "heading-up" the region shirts and will be posting information regarding the details as soon as he gets them -- which I believe will be very soon.

Thanks OP for stepping-up to the plate on this for the group!!! ;)

ponch
12-11-2008, 10:13 PM
I will get one as well. I bumped and pegged the shirt description thread as you requested OP. Let me know what else you need.

jastearns
12-27-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm in for at least one each for my wife and me.

phenrichs
12-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Has anyone ordered their shirts yet? I feel guilty to admit that I went gangbusters getting this setup and then christmas snuck up on me and I haven't even ordered my own yet. I was just wondering how they look and what everyone thinks of them.
In case you haven't seen it there is another post for specific ordering information.

glwilson
12-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Nope... been side-tracked a bit myself also.

However; since it is not riding weather; I thought maybe I would catch-up with Valdez sometime in Feb/March to order some.

scion0
01-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Just let me know when, where, and how to order mine. :-)

biscuitsngravy
01-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Me too!
Bng

biscuitsngravy
02-12-2009, 01:36 PM
I just ordered two. BnG

ponch
02-15-2009, 10:47 PM
I just ordered two. BnG

From whom?

phenrichs
02-16-2009, 04:30 PM
I just ordered two. BnG

From whom?

You're kidding right ponch?

Shirt Ordering Info (http://kawanow.proboards77.com/index.cgi?board=northcentral&action=display&thread=8133)

ponch
02-17-2009, 12:19 AM
I wasn't, but then again

From whom?

You're kidding right ponch?

Shirt Ordering Info (http://kawanow.proboards77.com/index.cgi?board=northcentral&action=display&thread=8133)

jastearns
02-24-2009, 07:51 AM
Hi, all,
Been kind of quiet as I had a detached retina fixed and have to save my computer eyes for work.

We just received our shirts from Patty and they are very nice. We got long sleeved shirts and they are good quality and the workmanship is top notch. Patty even called as she was out of the color my wife wanted (light grey) and the substitute was to a dark grey which wasn't a big change but she called instead of just doing it.

Good quality, great service...what else can you ask for.