PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Goats Belly

airwolf
11-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Looking for a Goats Belly for my Nomad to Gut.... I don't want to damage the original in case I want to go back to stock, so I am looking for a used one and if it's been gutted already then that's a bonus.

I did the Roadhouse thing the past 2 years, but like the quietness of the stock system, but would just like to have a little more rumble...........!!!!

lomax
11-15-2008, 09:56 PM
....Can't help you with the goats belly airwolf, but welcome to the forum from B.C. :)

rksaw
11-16-2008, 02:36 AM
Welcome to the N'ad House Airwolf...you'll love the site.

Ride on!!!http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/rksaw/MenonTricycles.jpg

radco
11-16-2008, 09:15 AM
Looking for a Goats Belly for my Nomad to Gut.... I don't want to damage the original in case I want to go back to stock, so I am looking for a used one and if it's been gutted already then that's a bonus.

I did the Roadhouse thing the past 2 years, but like the quietness of the stock system, but would just like to have a little more rumble...........!!!!
Airwolf, WELCOME from MAINE...KEEP a EYE open on E Bay as well.a few systems on there now and they did have a few Goat Bellies....ALSO POP into the Kawasaki Vulcan Forums... and ask there as well.... Good People there as well.. BUT THE BEST info on NOMADs is here :) Rich

ringadingh
11-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Welcome from Canada, you can check on Delphi Vulcan forums as well, they may have something.

rewindgy
11-17-2008, 12:27 PM
I have a complete stock exhaust system off my 06 with 500 km on it. I have been contemplating whether I keep it or sell it as the garage is getting abit full! 8 bikes / 2 trailers / 1 car / 1 bike lift table / 1 snow blower and a bunch of spare parts! Man, I gotta get rid of some stuff!!! Give me e-mail and we will see if you might want a complete system so if you gut the belly and then the mufflers you get the sound you are after. That way if you don't like it you still got a stock set to fall back on! I'm suprised you don't like the Roadhouse? I have one on the Drifter and it sounds sweet!