PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Left Air Filter Cover

redeye
10-17-2008, 12:14 PM
For those of you who did the Caddman Kit or another air intake mod, Do you have your old air filter covers laying around? I need a left cover for a 2003 Kawasaki Nomad 1500 FI.

misunderstood
10-17-2008, 02:30 PM
For those of you who did the Caddman Kit or another air intake mod, Do you have your old air filter covers laying around? I need a left cover for a 2003 Kawasaki Nomad 1500 FI.

Left/right they should be the same. I had to buy the complete air intake system to put mine back to stock. I think I have one laying around. Let me check. If I do, just give me your address and I'll mail it out in the morning. Dave

redeye
10-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Thank You Dave.

misunderstood
10-18-2008, 06:06 AM
Thank You Dave.

No problemo

beezer
10-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Good job Dave, I love it when a plan comes together on the forum :)

redeye
10-21-2008, 01:56 AM
Dave, The cover arrived today just as you said. Thanks again....-Rich

rickyboy
10-21-2008, 05:40 AM

Left/right they should be the same. I had to buy the complete air intake system to put mine back to stock. I think I have one laying around. Let me check. If I do, just give me your address and I'll mail it out in the morning. Dave

Why did you go back to stock? Had you done the Caddmann conv.and not liked it? I'm about to do the process to my '06.

misunderstood
10-21-2008, 11:24 AM

Why did you go back to stock? Had you done the Caddmann conv.and not liked it? I'm about to do the process to my '06.

No. Everthing on the left was removed and had a K&N on the right. Was having issues and while trying to isolate what the problem was, I put it to stock.

misunderstood
10-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Dave, The cover arrived today just as you said. Thanks again....-Rich

Glad it got to you !

redeye
10-21-2008, 12:37 PM
In my case I was riding home from work last Thursday night & felt something brush past my left calf. I looked in my mirror to see my air filter cover go under the car behind me. There was no warning or rattle before it fell off, it just went. BTW I'm still high bidder on the one on E-Bay. So by Saturday I will have a spare....-Rich

misunderstood
10-21-2008, 01:23 PM
In my case I was riding home from work last Thursday night & felt something brush past my left calf. I looked in my mirror to see my air filter cover go under the car behind me. There was no warning or rattle before it fell off, it just went. BTW I'm still high bidder on the one on E-Bay. So by Saturday I will have a spare....-Rich

Should always check the forum first !! ;)

redeye
10-21-2008, 01:41 PM

HIND SIGHT is always................................ http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

misunderstood
10-21-2008, 01:43 PM

HIND SIGHT is always................................ http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

Hopefully you'll get out bid so you're not stuck with a spare. http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

VulcanE
10-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Redeye, glad you got your cover, and Kudos to Dave. Stuff like this is why I am proud to be a "KawaNOW" member.

misunderstood
10-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Redeye, glad you got your cover, and Kudos to Dave. Stuff like this is why I am proud to be a "KawaNOW" member.

You missed a beautiful ride today Cliff !! http://s2.images.proboards.com/tongue.gif

trip
10-22-2008, 04:08 PM
You are so right, VulcanE. Good cooperation on KawaNOW.

misunderstood
10-30-2008, 08:00 AM
redeye, Thanks so much for the reservoir caps. How'd you know I needed a set. You didn't have to do that, but thanks. Ride safe.

PS - dropped my DSL and will be limited to access online until I get the cable setup, so I may be absent for a while.

Dave

redeye
10-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Enjoy. I bought them as a package deal that incliuded a K&N air filter. Since I'm not a "chrome" type of guy, they have been sitting in my garage on a shelf.