PDA

View Full Version : Testing...one...two...

audiogooroo
10-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Mic check...is this thing on? Hellooooo.........

10-04-2008, 01:21 PM
I can't hear anything back here

audiogooroo
10-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Guess I'd better get on it then. Seems pretty quiet in here as of late. I'll fix the audio system and perhaps if we hire a band called "Free Beer" we'll get some response. :)

Actually, I'd love to schedule a ride, but my riding season is winding down fast. :(

ells
10-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Someone say, "Free Beer?" Will be right over.

10-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Cold and rainy today........snow on the hilltops......boo

audiogooroo
10-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Pretty nice here today. Cloudy and breezy, but dry and in the low 70s. But I know it won't last. I usually ride until about Thanksgiving, and then put it up for 6 or 8 weeks. I never winterize, because sometimes we get 65 degree days in January and February. It's tough to ride to work these days though. Even though it will hit the 60s and 70s, it's friggin cold in the morning on the ride in. I do arrive fully awake though!
Funny thing is, I really do like the snow. Just not for too long. :)

blowndodge
10-06-2008, 08:37 AM
was sunny and 78 here!

audiogooroo
10-06-2008, 08:40 AM
was sunny and 78 here!
Mini rally at Blowndodge's house!

You're killing me man! :)

waterman
10-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Audio,

I do about the same thing as you for winterization. Just add fuel stabilizer and hook up the battery tender every 2 weeks is all I do. However, the last two winters, once it snowed I was screwed until spring here.

By the way, I'll be down for some of that free beer!!!! Just don't tell CJ, there might not be enough for everyone.

dantama
10-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Audio,

I do about the same thing as you for winterization. Just add fuel stabilizer and hook up the battery tender every 2 weeks is all I do. However, the last two winters, once it snowed I was screwed until spring here.

By the way, I'll be down for some of that free beer!!!! Just don't tell CJ, there might not be enough for everyone.

I added fuel stabilizer about 4 different times the first winter, each time thinking I wouldn't be riding. After that I new that on a sunny day with dry roads, I was going to be out there, so I stopped adding it.

When I had an old (1945) unattached, uninsulated garage, I used a battery tender, now that I have an enclosed below ground garage in my condo I don't even do that. I ride often enough to keep it charged and the cold isn't an issue.

blowndodge
10-06-2008, 09:41 AM
was sunny and 78 here!
Mini rally at Blowndodge's house!

You're killing me man! :)

I'll be spectin' ya!!!!

That is the beautiful thing about southern cal. all year long riding. Late fall through spring is the best riding time for us! http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

trip
10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
You guys know I'm monitoring......and I definately will be at Blowndodge's for free beer.

Testicle one....testicle two.....testicle three.....is this thing working?

blowndodge
10-06-2008, 11:14 AM
ah...........negatory tripster,,,,,,your breaking up.......mentally!!! http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

cactusjack
10-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Audio,

Too late. CJ is thirsty.