PDA

View Full Version : looking for Nomad emblems

jstapleton
08-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Anyone who has removed Nomad emblems and looking to get rid of them please let me know. I am looking for one for my windshield and another for my trunk.

Joe

cactusjack
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Those are not cheap. I bought the one that goes on the Nomad backrest to put on my trunk, and it was $35 from an OEM parts vendor. Hopefully, you'll find some that someone has removed and save some $$.

misunderstood
08-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Those are not cheap. I bought the one that goes on the Nomad backrest to put on my trunk, and it was $35 from an OEM parts vendor. Hopefully, you'll find some that someone has removed and save some $$.

Scott, I need the one for the back of my 2000 backrest, but haven't been able to locate a source. Where'd you get yours??

cactusjack
08-08-2008, 04:02 PM

Scott, I need the one for the back of my 2000 backrest, but haven't been able to locate a source. Where'd you get yours??

Any vendor with an OEM parts fiche. I think I ordered mine through cheapcycleparts.com. Just go into the fiche for your year Nomad and look on the DECALS page.

Wait, I take that back. I can find them for an 07 on the DECALS page, but looking at the 2000, I don't see it. Is the 2000 backrest similar to the 07?

radco
08-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Joe CONTACT Sam at Smith Bros..she gives us DISCOUNTs. Her E Mail is doodldogsmom@aol.com
Web site http://www.smithbrothersoneonta.com/ Rich

misunderstood
08-09-2008, 04:08 AM

Any vendor with an OEM parts fiche. I think I ordered mine through cheapcycleparts.com. Just go into the fiche for your year Nomad and look on the DECALS page.

Wait, I take that back. I can find them for an 07 on the DECALS page, but looking at the 2000, I don't see it. Is the 2000 backrest similar to the 07?

No, it's different and while a kawasaki part, it is an addon. Thanks, I'll keep looking.