PDA

View Full Version : Feel Smarter

mmartin
07-25-2008, 01:44 PM
After reading these everyone should feel alot smarter

"Half this game is 90% mental".-- Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body",--UK basketball forward, Winston Bennett.

"Outside of the killings, Washihgton has one of the lowest crime rates in the country",--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it"--A congressional candidate in Texas.

"Smoking kills,If you're killed,you've lost a very important part of your life",--Brooke Shields,

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world,I can't help but cry.I mean I'd love to skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff"--Mariah Carey

And the winner is
(On Sept. 17,1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as MISS AMERICA 1995) Question: If you could live forever,would you and why?
Answer:I would not live forever, because we should not live forever,because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is way I would not live forever",-- Miss Alabama in the Miss America contest. ??? she's not even blonde

DO YA FEEL SMARTER NOW http://s2.images.proboards.com/cheesy.gif ;)

bear
07-25-2008, 03:11 PM
China is a big country filled mainly with Chinese!

socwkbiker
07-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Lmao!

ringadingh
07-25-2008, 08:08 PM
???

dakals
07-25-2008, 08:33 PM
LMAO!!!!!!