PDA

View Full Version : Feature request???

smokier
01-31-2019, 07:46 AM
Greetings Admins,

Not sure if it is possible at this point, however, other forums have LIKE links.
The ability to LIKE a post from another forum member would be nice.
I frequently want to acknowledge another's post, but only have the option of creating a whole post just to say Thank you or helpful, or "what they said".
Alternately do nothing, and a helpful or useful post goes unsupported or unacknowledged.

Don't know if this is a feature that can be turned on at this time or not.

If possible, I would like to put my vote in for "please do" at this time.

glwilson
01-31-2019, 01:54 PM
It was determined the feature would be removed several years ago due to abuse by some members. I wasn't part to the discussion making the decision.

Yes, it's available; but the "powers that be" have to rescind their previous decision. :cheers:

smokier
02-01-2019, 05:38 AM
Fair enough, thank you for the response...

BudMan
02-05-2019, 01:14 PM
I understand what you are suggesting. I can check and see if that option is available.
I believe what Greg is referring to was karma. He is correct that it was removed some time ago. Typing “thanks” on a post is certainly an option but I will look into the “like” button.

smokier
02-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Appreciate that. Was thinking more of giving accolades to OTHERS who had posted a good or useful thought. It was be "easier" to LIKE it than create another POST saying, Yeah, what they said! :)

Or maybe I am LAZY...

Thanks to you for your consideration!

mbarr10
02-28-2019, 09:28 PM
Appreciate that. Was thinking more of giving accolades to OTHERS who had posted a good or useful thought. It was be "easier" to LIKE it than create another POST saying, Yeah, what they said! :)

Or maybe I am LAZY...

Yah, I am that lazy. Yet I must admit I would like to say Yup, Yep, Yes, ect without a whole post. I am not much of a wordsmith . A simple I feel your pain, yet have not solution for you cuz I do not know, yet recognize your frustration.

hernanperez
09-01-2020, 02:04 PM
que buen tema

Admin
02-22-2021, 11:36 PM
Coming soon. ;)

Admin
02-26-2021, 06:30 PM
test

Monkeyman
02-26-2021, 07:46 PM
test