PDA

View Full Version : Put 60 miles on yesterday - ahhh back in the saddle

smokier
02-18-2017, 07:46 AM
Greetings,

A quick wash and once over, then got out there and put 60 glad-to-be-back-in-the-saddle-miles on yesterday...

That's it... Just happy to be ridin' :cheers:

mbarr10
02-18-2017, 09:52 AM
Only got 30 miles yesterday. But it felt really good. 51f when I got back into Minneapolis. It felt different, Less vibration, less diesel popping. Smoother. Was it me? It was almost like I discovered an Easter Egg in the ECU. After my marathon wiring for gloves and shoe inserts.
What ever it was, It just felt Damn good to get it out and Ride In February.

Bud2rat
02-18-2017, 06:59 PM
Man, the weather has been great this weekend, mid 70's. Got out today and rode around 150 miles or so. Great day for riding.

Moriarty862
02-18-2017, 08:18 PM
day off, raining all day, went for a ride anyway, weather report showing sun next weekend hope can get some riding in.

hlknvlcn60
02-19-2017, 12:29 PM
All you riders that live in the eastern U.S. are so damn lucky with that 70 degree thing! Oregon weather has really sucked big time this year, tons and tons of rain, snow, freezing rain, sever flooding, mud slides, and more. And out here where I live, crunchy red gritty traction volcanic cinder still on the roads that eats under carriages on bikes for lunch. we are still about another 6 weeks out or so before the roads get cleaned up and the weather breaks.