PDA

View Full Version : I think I am done

cnc
11-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Temperatures keep bouncing between below freezing and up to the fifties, I really was hoping to have one more shot at a last ride but yesterday I went out in the truck and I see that the road crews have trumped the 1/4 dusting of snow we received with a 1/2 of sand and or salt in many places. I'm done time to put the bike to bed.

ringadingh
11-25-2015, 09:51 AM
Get the snowmobile ready, you may be riding it any day, although I heard that they are predicting one of the mildest winters on record around here.

vulcanguy
11-25-2015, 08:55 PM
I hear you Norm! I put my wing in hibernation last Saturday. I must say, I had a great year in the saddle. I am also glad that we were able to get together Norm for that day ride.

Cheers!

fish
11-26-2015, 07:30 AM
I was out yesterday. went up to the bear check station and seen a 478lb. field dressed bear getting weighted in. I plan on getting out tomorrow. The bike will ready until the salt hits the roads. 12,000 miles this year.

Loafer
11-26-2015, 07:54 AM
The temps here been like a yo-yo during the day, I put Hollie away Nov.19th.
Which is about the usual time for me to do so. PMS sucks.

Patriot
11-29-2015, 12:09 PM
I put the Nomad to bed 28th of October,weather changes by the hour. Have to say goodbye to the season some time. Was not a good riding year but looking forward to next season. Now it's time to purchase what you don't need but want anyway. Hope you all have a Great and Safe off season.