PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts - Okanagan/Kootenays Ride

canuckrider
06-19-2015, 01:02 PM
Although I said in my original announcement for this ride “no official rally t-shirts”, a suggestion had been made that we actually do t-shirts. So I’m floating the idea out there to see who might actually want one or more. The vendor that I have used in the past requires a minimum order of 24 shirts.

Here’s what pricing would work out to in Canadian Dollars for sizes S – XL:

Gildan 2000 Ultra Cotton Short Sleeve - $11/each

Gildan Ultra Cotton 2400 Long Sleeve - $15each

XXL – Add $3

XXXL – Add $4

The shirts would be your BBB (Basic Biker Black) with a white logo on the back. The design would be the same basic concept as done for Orofino last year,
• VBA logo in the centre
• Outline of the province of BC in the background
• "July 2015" and "Okanagan and Kootenays Ride" at the top ( solid letters rather than outline)
• "Salmon Arm - Nakusp - Creston" at the bottom

Refer to the design below if you are not familiar with the Orofino design.

So let me know if you are interested, the quantity and sizes required and whether short or long sleeve. If we have a commitment for 24 or more, we’ll go ahead with it.

As the ride is only 4 weeks away I need a quick response on this, please.

redbrd
06-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Okay I will get the ball rolling I will take one of each in a large please.

Eagle Eye
06-19-2015, 07:12 PM
Yes I'm in. Put me down for 2 short sleeves, one long sleeve in 2XL.

Echo
06-19-2015, 10:26 PM
I will take. 2 of each please in XL.

Hooter
06-19-2015, 10:37 PM
No thanks.

hammer
06-20-2015, 10:01 PM
OK, 1 XL short sleeve

canuckrider
06-21-2015, 02:56 PM
Including myself, that's 12 T-shirts spoken for so far; halfway to the magic 24 number! :D

I need to get the order in to the vendor by the end of the month, so if anyone else is interested, please advise.

seawolf
06-21-2015, 06:55 PM
Well, I'll take two short sleeve and one long sleeve shirt 2XL. Please and thanks. I've booked my rooms, awaiting word on when my sons wife will be booked for her "c" section. Fingers crossed it works out.

Ps I'll take the shirts regardless.

voyager
06-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Put me down for a long sleeve 2X please.

Jared
06-22-2015, 02:02 AM
If there's anyway someone would mail it to me, I'll take a medium, long sleeve.

canuckrider
06-22-2015, 12:06 PM
If there's anyway someone would mail it to me, I'll take a medium, long sleeve.

For you Jared, no problem. Better yet, why not come to the ride and I can personally deliver it to you? :D

Karatemoto
06-23-2015, 01:16 AM
Crap! Hi folks . . first post1 Had to speak up . . . Could be important!

You may want to check the spelling of "Okanagan" before you go to print. I assume you are talking about Osoyoos to Vernon, BC . . .known as the Okanagan Valley? Yes?

Sorry for hijacking!

Karatemoto

Although I said in my original announcement for this ride “no official rally t-shirts”, a suggestion had been made that we actually do t-shirts. So I’m floating the idea out there to see who might actually want one or more. The vendor that I have used in the past requires a minimum order of 24 shirts.

Here’s what pricing would work out to in Canadian Dollars for sizes S – XL:

Gildan 2000 Ultra Cotton Short Sleeve - $11/each

Gildan Ultra Cotton 2400 Long Sleeve - $15each

XXL – Add $3

XXXL – Add $4

The shirts would be your BBB (Basic Biker Black) with a white logo on the back. The design would be the same basic concept as done for Orofino last year,
• VBA logo in the centre
• Outline of the province of BC in the background
• "July 2015" and "Okanogan and Kootenays Ride" at the top ( solid letters rather than outline)
• "Salmon Arm - Nakusp - Creston" at the bottom

Refer to the design below if you are not familiar with the Orofino design.

So let me know if you are interested, the quantity and sizes required and whether short or long sleeve. If we have a commitment for 24 or more, we’ll go ahead with it.

As the ride is only 4 weeks away I need a quick response on this, please.

canuckrider
06-23-2015, 11:46 AM
You may want to check the spelling of "Okanagan" before you go to print. I assume you are talking about Osoyoos to Vernon, BC . . .known as the Okanagan Valley? Yes?

Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways! I'll make sure we get it right when we send the order to the silkscreener.

However, with the typo on them, the T-shirts could have become collector items and fetched big dollars on eBay. :D

canuckrider
06-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Bump!

By my count we are at 17 shirts so far. We need 24 for the minimum order and I should place the order with the vendor no later than July 1st to make sure I have them in time for the ride.

If anyone else is interested in a shirt, please let me know ASAP!

Eagle Eye
06-25-2015, 08:03 PM
Crap! Hi folks . . first post1 Had to speak up . . . Could be important!

Sorry for hijacking!

Karatemoto

Good to have some proof reading. Why don't you come along with us and buy the shirt you saved? We always have fun on these trips, it's hard to beat good roads or good friends.

Bdog
06-27-2015, 10:56 AM
Al put me down for 1 xl short sleeve please...thanks..see ya in salmon arm

kawvoy
06-27-2015, 02:03 PM
Al, put me down for 2 long sleeve XL. Thanks.
Andy

canuckrider
06-27-2015, 02:21 PM
Thanks Guys! That puts us at 21 T-shirts now! :D Almost there!

seawolf
06-28-2015, 07:53 PM
Well getting the WhiteKnight ready. New luggage rack installed today. Plan on leaving Friday from Red Deer (noontime), and staying somewhere in Revelstoke area. Meet with the group in Nakusp Sat morning. Thought of getting up early and getting on the Monahsee pass as they paved it last year and it's in good shape.

canuckrider
06-30-2015, 12:10 PM
The T-Shirts are a go!
We are currently at 21 shirts, which is close enough that I have decided to go ahead and place the order on the morning of July 2nd.

If anyone else wants one, please let me know no later than Wednesday night. Otherwise I will order 3 “on spec” and hopefully find a couple takers for them on the ride.

For those who have already ordered, please confirm by that I have your order correct.
Canuckrider 2 shirts 1 XL S/S 1 XL L/S $26

Hammer 1 shirt 1 XL S/S $11

Eagle Eye 3 shirts 2 XXL S/S 1 XXL L/S $46

Redbrd 2 shirts 1 L S/S 1 L L/S $26

Voyager 1 shirt 1 XXL L/S $18

Echo 4 shirts 2 XL S/S 2 XL L/S $52

Seawolf 3 shirts 2 XXL S/S 1 XXL L/S $46

Jared 1 shirt 1 M L/S $15

Kawvoy 2 shirts 2 XL L/S $30

Navigator 1 shirt 1 XL L/S $15

Bdog 1 shirt 1 XL S/S $11

As for payment you can pay me in cash when I give you your shirt at the ride unless you prefer to pay me in advance through PayPal. If so, PM me for particulars.

redbrd
07-01-2015, 10:46 PM
My order is correct, looking forward to the ride.

canuckrider
07-08-2015, 11:37 AM
In case any one was wondering, here is the final artwork for the T-shirts - note that we got the spelling for OKANAGAN right this time around :D

operater
07-08-2015, 02:44 PM
I would like one long sleeve in XL size if there are any more available

thanks

canuckrider
07-08-2015, 04:52 PM
I would like one long sleeve in XL size if there are any more available

thanks

The T-shirt order has been placed already with our vendor, however I did order a couple of extras, just in case. How about an XL short sleeve?

Navigator
07-15-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm departing in the AM to meet my Canuck riding friend, Gord, in Republic. Gord lives in Castelgar. We'll then set out for Salmon Arm Friday AM to meet up with you gents. I just completed a 5000+ ride to the Arctic Circle with Gord via Dawson City and the Dempster, and realized that I was starting to say "eh" at the end of every sentence. WTF. Actually, I kind of got used to it.

Am much looking forward to meeting all you Canucks on Saturday. Until then, eh. :wave:
Oh and this will be my first road trip on my Nomad. I hope I like it.

canuckrider
07-16-2015, 12:05 AM
I just completed a 5000+ ride to the Arctic Circle with Gord via Dawson City and the Dempster, and realized that I was starting to say "eh" at the end of every sentence. WTF. Actually, I kind of got used to it.

Mike,
By the end of this weekend we'll have you totally "Canadianized", so much to the point that you'll like drinking strong beer! :lol: