PDA

View Full Version : J&P Cycles Open House

superduty
06-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Anyone going to the J&P Cycles open house in Anamosa Iowa on June 28th?

A buddy and I are going to ride from KC up there to check it out. Kinda excited to take the new bike on a trip. It's about 380 miles from home.

This is the beginning of my 4th riding year and I've yet to take an overnight trip. We plan to take Friday to get there, visit the motorcycle museum and J&P on Saturday and come home Sunday.

nomad1600
06-06-2008, 07:38 AM
Good Luck on your trip. It sounds like a lot of fun. Overnighters are always great trips
Ride Safe

lw
06-07-2008, 01:49 PM
This is the beginning of my 4th riding year and I've yet to take an overnight trip.

How about joining us for the Central Rally instead? You'll definitely see more Nomads than you'll see in Anamosa. Bring your buddy. Google says it's 235 miles from Independence to ES, plus the Saturday ride if you come down on Friday. We'll have him shopping for a Nomad before the weekend is over.

superduty
06-12-2008, 08:35 PM
I might have to look into that LW. Judging from the news, anyone going to the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area needs a boat instead of a bike!

lw
06-12-2008, 08:39 PM
I might have to look into that LW. Judging from the news, anyone going to the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area needs a boat instead of a bike!

mite? thats a little bug on a chicken's backside. C'mon down and join the group. You'll be glad you did.