PDA

View Full Version : 2015 National

minst7877
12-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Any one from the region headed to the national come June? If so when are you leaving and what route are you taking? I am planning on leaving Sat morning and spending the night in the Bloomington, IL. about 400 miles for me.

DC

Blueraven
12-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Any one from the region headed to the national come June? If so when are you leaving and what route are you taking? I am planning on leaving Sat morning and spending the night in the Bloomington, IL. about 400 miles for me.

DC

I have not thought quite that far ahead. Leaving from Hamilton, Ontario and not sure on the route. Looking for possibly a roomie too. Maybe we can discuss this a little closer to the rally. Just my thoughts. Let me know of yours.

Rasta
12-28-2014, 05:35 PM
You might want to hook up with NC group specially the ones coming from Illinois since you would be going in the same direction.

minst7877
12-30-2014, 08:50 PM
You might want to hook up with NC group specially the ones coming from Illinois since you would be going in the same direction.

I have already talked with Greg but they are leaving on Fri so they will be a day ahead of when I can leave.

DC

minst7877
12-30-2014, 09:14 PM
I have not thought quite that far ahead. Leaving from Hamilton, Ontario and not sure on the route. Looking for possibly a roomie too. Maybe we can discuss this a little closer to the rally. Just my thoughts. Let me know of yours.

You are about 275 miles from me if you cross in Sarnia. You would pass within a couple of miles of my house coming across I94. I don't have a extra bed but I do have a cot you could use Fri night. We could then head out Sat AM and split the lodging at least on the trip down. I can't remember what type of room I reserved in Eureka Springs but will get in the other computer and check on the reservation.

DC