PDA

View Full Version : Canadian KawaNow Members

rickyboy
06-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi to all,
After hearing talk about a possible Canadian Rally, in the east, west, and central parts of the country for next summer, I went looking at the members list and soon realized that there aren't a lot of people that incl. approx. location of where they reside, in there personal info.. How many of us are out there? East West and Central....?? Lets find out.

lw
06-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Howdy from Texas Rickyboy,

Another good reason to check the original KawaNOW site from whence this forum descended are the "extras" that Trip has packed it with.

Click on the link below to see who your Canadian Nomad Neighbors are.

http://www.kawanow.org/kawanowmembers.htm

If you don't see your name on the list you can fix that by following these simple registration instructions found on the main KawaNOW.org site:

Make me a KawaNOW member!

To become a member of KawaNOW, please send the following information
in an email to Trip at danceswithnomads@kawanow.org:

* = Required

1.) Full name *
2.) Nickname
3.) City *
4.) State *
5.) Country *
6.) Nomad Color *
7.) Nomad Year *
8.) Email Address *
9.) Picture - If you would like a picture associated with your membership listing, feel free to attach it to the email

Incomplete entries will not be processed. Please allow up to 10 days for processing. You will be notified by email of your newly assigned number. There is no cost to become a member of KawaNOW.

Once accepted as a KawaNOW Member, you will be issued a membership number. That number will be emailed to you and you will also be included on the KawaNOW Membership web page. If, for some reason, you don't receive an email from me letting you know what your number is, check the member page for a current listing of numbers assigned.