PDA

View Full Version : Orofino

voyager
07-17-2014, 12:33 AM
Heading out on Saturday early, will be in Orofino on Monday around noon. Sorry that you won't be there Rick, but to the rest of the Canadians going, please ride safe and we'll see you all there.

rickyboy
07-17-2014, 12:49 AM
Thanks Kevin !! I wish I was going too !!!! :cry:.
You're the Canadian Rep so make us look good Kevin. I'm a little concerned though, because Deb isn't going to be there to keep you in line....:lol:...Have a great time, ride safe.
Give everyone my best regards and buy "the Canadians" a beer for me.
:cheers:

schoeney
07-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Thanks Kevin !! I wish I was going too !!!! :cry:.
You're the Canadian Rep so make us look good Kevin. I'm a little concerned though, because Deb isn't going to be there to keep you in line....:lol:...Have a great time, ride safe.
Rick

Surprise us and get your butt down to Idaho!

rickyboy
07-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Rick

Surprise us and get your butt down to Idaho!

I'd love to be there, trust me. But my Dad and Mom's questionable health just doesn't allow me to get away. Dad is still in the hosp., Mom's dementia isn't going to get better and my sister and I are trying to get them situated in a home in Victoria. So there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that I'll be surprising anyone this time around. ........I hope that next yr. I can make the trek to the National in Ark.. There are some that believe because I wasn't happy about the destination next yr., ...that I wasn't going to try and be there. So here's looking fwd. to next yr. :cheers:

Eagle Eye
07-17-2014, 07:07 PM

Could be dangerous given the Canadian legacy over beer. Just how big of "a" beer did you mean?

Seriously though Rick it's too bad you can't make it. As we all know family comes first so I hope everything works out for the best for yours.

rickyboy
07-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Could be dangerous given the Canadian legacy over beer. Just how big of "a" beer did you mean?

Seriously though Rick it's too bad you can't make it. As we all know family comes first so I hope everything works out for the best for yours.

Thx E.E. "A' beer means one, 1., uno, un, ein, een, ett ....
get the picture???
Maybe Kevin will buy a box of straws for ya. :lmao: :lol:

voyager
07-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Rick, writing this for you, weather beautiful, sites fantastic. Rode through crowsnest yesterday and staying in Sandpoint tonight. Short run to Orofino tomorrow. Keeping a keen eye out for deer, seen a few along the road already. Already face a bit sun burned so have to keep on top of that. Wish you were here, take care.........Kevin

rickyboy
07-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Rick, writing this for you, weather beautiful, sites fantastic. Rode through crowsnest yesterday and staying in Sandpoint tonight. Short run to Orofino tomorrow. Keeping a keen eye out for deer, seen a few along the road already. Already face a bit sun burned so have to keep on top of that. Wish you were here, take care.........Kevin

Thx Kevin,... Ride safe and keep watch'in for deer. It's not nice if one takes you down,....trust me I know. I'll be looking for pictures and posts as the time goes on. Give my best regards to everyone there. ....:cry: :shrug: :tup: