PDA

View Full Version : Room

davidjmurphy
07-09-2014, 01:42 PM
I have a 3 room cabin booked 2 rooms two beds and 1 room has 1 bed. Our women God bless them have decided they may not go. They never change their minds. Anyway if anyone is looking for a room please PM me. Also if there is a larger group travelling together and could use the cabin maybe we could trade accommodations .

id-man
07-09-2014, 05:33 PM
If your women are anything like my women, promising their rejected rooms to someone else is a sure fire way to have them decide they will go afterall, at the last minute.

davidjmurphy
07-09-2014, 09:01 PM
You really know what you are talking about it never fails. Guaranteed they wil be pissed at me .

cnc
07-09-2014, 09:43 PM
If your women are anything like my women, promising their rejected rooms to someone else is a sure fire way to have them decide they will go afterall, at the last minute.

You really know what you are talking about it never fails. Guaranteed they wil be pissed at me .

Guess I will keep the ladies in your group on the attendee list for now right Dave.:hmm:

davidjmurphy
07-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Ok Norm, my wife donesn't think she can do the two day ride and my son's wife is not sure if she can get the time off. If one doesn't go then that's it. I'll keep you I formed. We go through this every time we take or plan a trip.WOMEN if there was big time shopping we wouldn't be having this conversation. Off to sea in the morning take care and ride safe.

tomm
07-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Dave - The Conway / North Conway area, just on the other end of the Kanc from Lincoln, is a huge outlet shopping mecca. Does that make a difference?

cnc
07-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Dave - The Conway / North Conway area, just on the other end of the Kanc from Lincoln, is a huge outlet shopping mecca. Does that make a difference?

Yeah there is a plan, let the girls shop for the day. No sales tax in NH.
:tup: