PDA

View Full Version : Provincetown

HwyRider
07-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Got to put 220 miles on the bike yesterdy. Rode down to the Cape and met up with id-man and friends and spent the day in Provincetown. Definately a place to take in on a weekend during the summer season. The weather was perfect. A slight breeze all day, good food, plenty to look at, and good company. Couldn't ask for more.

ctrider
07-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Sounds like a great ride Neil. I rode west yesterday out to the western border of ct 184 miles round trip. Could not of asked for a better day. My air cushion worked well. Right now the weather looks good for Sat.'s ride.

HwyRider
07-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Looking forward to it. I'll have my GPS record the route from the diner until we split off to go home.

HwyRider
07-08-2014, 10:54 PM
We should have taken pictures of the folks down there. It was entertaining. There were drag queens in costume going up the street, gays and lesbians, straights, and a calipso band playing in the center. It's really something to see on a busy summer weekend day.

If anyone ever gets the urge to go down and see Provincetown during the summer but doesn't want to drive that distance and sit in traffic there is a boat from Boston that goes down and back a couple of times a day. It's a high speed ferry that takes 90 minutes each way.