PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Canada East/North East Rally update

cnc
07-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Hi all, 5 weeks to go and I just thought I would bring you up to date on a few last details. Monday evening at 6:30 we will be holding a BBQ on site at the Motel, hot dogs, hamburgers and beer or soft drinks.
In past years ROK has been very generous and supported us with lots of great door prizes. This year their budget has been cut, but they will still be supporting us just not as many prizes.
So with that in mind we have set the admission for the meal and 3 raffle tickets at $6 per head and a small donation gift for the raffle table. This could be anything you wish, flash light, guardian bell, etc or if you are a couple, you could donate one gift between you of appropriate value.

See you there,
Norm

sly
07-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Sound good, can't wait, should be a great time!!!

cnc
07-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Sound good, can't wait, should be a great time!!!

Hey Sylvain don't forget you have the banner at your place to bring, but it doesn't count as a donation gift.:D

sly
07-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Damn! :lol:

Loafer
07-02-2014, 07:09 AM
Okay, so I understand.
We get a meal and three raffle tickets for $6 per person?
And bring a gift to put on the raffle table?
Is that correct? :shrug:

cnc
07-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Okay, so I understand.
We get a meal and three raffle tickets for $6 per person?
And bring a gift to put on the raffle table?
Is that correct? :shrug:

That's correct Gerry, a small gift each or one gift of a bit more value between you and Jani. It could be as simple as a flash light, tire plug kit, or what ever. What ever you guys think is appropriate and would add to the raffle table.