PDA

View Full Version : Finally Home from SE Rally

Bud2rat
06-16-2014, 04:22 PM
I just returned from the SE Rally. I left Friday morning and continued across the northern part of WV heading to Front Royal, Va. A riding buddy and I started at the top of Skyline Drive and camped there overnight. Got up Saturday morning and continued down the Blue Ridge Parkway to spend a few days at Willville Bikecamp in the small town of Meadows of Dan, Va. Traveled a total of 1800 miles.
I would like to thank all that attended the SE Rally. I had a great time meeting everyone and being able to put a face with the names. Thanks to Mike (classic1) for the great job that he did as coordinator and route planner, he did an exceptional job. I hope to be able to meet everyone again.:tup:

VulcanE
06-16-2014, 05:01 PM
Hi Bud, glad you got home with no problems, it was good to meet you, and I really enjoyed the rally too.

Top Cat
06-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Glad to hear you got home safe Bud.
Thanks for the no loss pump :D
Cindy and I are in Croydon Indiana for the night.

trosco
06-16-2014, 09:43 PM
Rhonda and I made it back to Charlotte Friday evening after seeing a lot of rain and our share of wet roads but never getting wet. Thanks to all for making it a nice reunion for me and a fun first rally for her. The whole event was 1300 miles for us and a good beginning to my sumer ride. Am in western SC and head for Indiana then Iowa and after that to Ark for the SC and NC regions rally. When I finish that there will be another 19 states and Canadian Provinces and the end mileage will be 15,000. Pray that I stay dry!!!
Thanks all

classic1
06-16-2014, 10:51 PM
Glad to see that everyone has made it home safe and "somewhat dry". The rally was fun and it was definitely a nice "reunion" and chance to meet other members.

Silent Sam
06-17-2014, 01:32 AM
trosco..you are heading into severe weather...check the forecast !

Bud2rat
06-17-2014, 10:36 AM
Trosco, Ride safe my friend and keep us posted.

Kawhead
06-19-2014, 10:45 AM
Rhonda and I made it back to Charlotte Friday evening after seeing a lot of rain and our share of wet roads but never getting wet. Thanks to all for making it a nice reunion for me and a fun first rally for her. The whole event was 1300 miles for us and a good beginning to my sumer ride. Am in western SC and head for Indiana then Iowa and after that to Ark for the SC and NC regions rally. When I finish that there will be another 19 states and Canadian Provinces and the end mileage will be 15,000. Pray that I stay dry!!!
Thanks allDurn you left before me and Sue and and hit rain. We never seen a drop. :D

We're glad you enjoyed yourselves and hoe Ronda did to and will come back. It's too bad she couldn't make the "Trossco 19 state and Canadian Provinces 2014" tour. But, on the other hand, after all that time she'd then know the Trossco that we know. :D

It was good to see you again. :wave::D