PDA

View Full Version : Waivers and door prizes

coacha
05-22-2014, 11:38 AM
If you are attending the rally, please go to the link below and print out the waiver and I.C.E. forms to bring with you. Also, if everyone could bring a item to use for door prizes, that would be great. Remember, if you bring a shirt, most of us, excluding Kawhead, are at least an XL...Kawhead is a smedium. :D

http://www.vulcanbagger.org/#!events/ckzj

forms are at the bottom right corner of the web page right above the picture. They are PDF files.

VulcanE
05-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Printing out as I type, I keep an ICE form in my left saddlebag in the pouch at all times.

nomadtom69
05-22-2014, 04:34 PM
will print a few Waivers just in case to bring

Kawhead
06-05-2014, 01:54 PM
If you are attending the rally, please go to the link below and print out the waiver and I.C.E. forms to bring with you. Also, if everyone could bring a item to use for door prizes, that would be great. Remember, if you bring a shirt, most of us, excluding Kawhead, are at least an XL...Kawhead is a smedium. :D

http://www.vulcanbagger.org/#!events/ckzj

forms are at the bottom right corner of the web page right above the picture. They are PDF files.I found the waiver and printing. :wave: :wtf:

:D

Bud2rat
06-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Hey Guys, I'm leaving Monday morning and should arrive last that afternoon. Since I'm camping and most of ya'll will be at the Motel 6, I would like to know what would be a good time to meet everyone. Monday evening (maybe) but definitely Tuesday morning. What is the norm for meeting each day (time needed). Thanks for any info.

nomadtom69
06-05-2014, 11:39 PM
At the Super 8 not Motel 6

coacha
06-06-2014, 07:51 AM
Meet time will depend on the length of the ride you guys have planned that day. Please remember to fuel up before the meet time so that everyone can leave the parking lot and head out on the road.

Bud2rat
06-06-2014, 09:02 AM
Thanks guys. I'll make a note of Super 8 not Motel 6 (my mistake).