PDA

View Full Version : 07.19.2014 - 5th Annual "Give For Life" FEST - Colorado

hayes
05-22-2014, 01:10 AM
Good evening everyone!

I would like to extend an invitation to all the Colorado riders. I attended this even last year, and it was a blast. On top of that, it's a great cause.

When I was 4 years old, my father committed suicide. I don't tell you that for sympathy, but to express that I understand the impact it has on everyone around the event. I support a charity that puts money towards helping those who need assistance to overcome suicide.

Anyways, you can register at Start Talking Network (www.starttalkingnetwork.com/events).

Last year, there were less than 10 non-Harley bikes. I had a Vulcan 900, a friends was on a Vaquero, and there was a Boss Hoss. That's all I can remember for non-HD. On top of supporting a great cause, I would like to blow the HD numbers out of the water. :P If you can spare the day to enjoy riding your motorcycle, and would like to be involved in saving lives, join me at the event.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-mzqhWcfLgYE/U32EpUrtqqI/AAAAAAAAADo/8rM5dzKlmDA/s512/Final-Layout.jpg

If you would like to donate anything to the raffle that happens at the end of the ride, you can contact Kimberly (Kimberly@StartTalkingNetwork.com).

Disclaimer: I am not officially involved with the charity. I just believe in the work they do.

Jared
05-22-2014, 01:32 AM
Looks like a great event!