PDA

View Full Version : What's for lunch?

Dob
04-04-2014, 01:05 AM
An Irishman, a Frenchman and a redneck were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building.

"The Frenchman opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Crepes again!? If I get crepes one more time I'm going to jump off, too.

"The redneck opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time I'm jumping too."

Next day - the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death.

The Frenchman opens his lunch, sees a crepe and jumps too.

The redneck opens his lunch, sees the bologna and jumps to his death also.

At the funeral - The Irishman's wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage I never would have given it to him again!"

The Frenchman's wife also weeps and says "I could have given him a baguette. I didn't realize he hated crepes so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the redneck's wife. "Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He makes his own lunch!"

Loafer
04-04-2014, 06:26 AM
:cheers: Must have been a Missouri Red Neck. :lol::lol::lol:

sly
04-04-2014, 07:17 AM
I like crêpes :D

ringadingh
04-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Sounds like something a newfie would do.....:D:lmao:

blowndodge
04-04-2014, 10:49 AM
The Redneck had to be Joel...........