PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Bike Show

ponch
01-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Anyone going to the bike show? Progressive is offering a discount for policy holders or anyone with the discount code.

Get your discounted International Motorcycle Show tickets now!

It's your pass to experience the "blue" carpet treatment at the redesigned Progressive Welcome Center, check out Toby Keith's Darwin motorcycles and more!

See you at the show!

Buy online and save 33% with $10 tickets -- this offer expires January 10, 2014!
1. Visit motorcycleshows.com

2. Click on Buy Tickets

3. Enter promo code: PRG14E

4. Purchase your discounted ticket(s)

Discount valid on 1-day adult general admission tickets purchased online. $1 service fee applies, per ticket.

GIBBY
01-17-2014, 09:30 AM
Dmac (Denny) and I are going on Sunday morning in Minneapolis and I did use the code yesterday to buy tickets. I am excited to see all the new OEM bikes and the few customs they always have. FYI, I believe that code is not good once the show begins.

napom
01-17-2014, 12:53 PM
I went to it in DC - I must say - I am more and more dissappointed with it each year - I like that they have the major playerrs showing their new stuff, but int he past they had a lot more small and custom shops and vendors . . .This year that area was greatly lacking -For the $12 bucks I spent I guess it was worth it - this is the first time I have ever gone without buying anything . . . My son and I were in and out in about an hour and a half . . . I do have to say the 2014 Vaquero with the orange and flame paint scheme looks awesome . . .

ponch
01-17-2014, 03:40 PM
The show will be in PhX next weekend and there will be demo rides. Should be a good show.

Thomas
01-18-2014, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be there Saturday early.