PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend Ride

watchman
05-16-2008, 08:39 AM
I guess the plans are to ride up to Animosa, IA. over Memorial Day Weekend. Liz has a $30.00 gift certificate to J & P Cycles she got for Christmas that she needs to use.

I doubt if anyone local will go with us ( we ride to far ::) ), so we might just run on up to Gunder for one of their BIG burgers or Turkey sandwiches or go to the St. Olaf's Tap for a GIANT tenderloin. Maybe end up over at Boscobel, WI. Sunday night and come home Monday.

Or we might swing over to the Illinois side of the river and head south. Sometimes not having an agenda makes for the best rides.

ponch
05-17-2008, 05:21 PM
If you like tenderloin, Iowa is the place to go.

I guess the plans are to ride up to Animosa, IA. over Memorial Day Weekend. Liz has a $30.00 gift certificate to J & P Cycles she got for Christmas that she needs to use.

I doubt if anyone local will go with us ( we ride to far ::) ), so we might just run on up to Gunder for one of their BIG burgers or Turkey sandwiches or go to the St. Olaf's Tap for a GIANT tenderloin. Maybe end up over at Boscobel, WI. Sunday night and come home Monday.

Or we might swing over to the Illinois side of the river and head south. Sometimes not having an agenda makes for the best rides.