PDA

View Full Version : 2013 National Rally Finally

waterman
06-29-2013, 02:13 PM
Well, the rally is over and people are home or on their way home yet. The weather was beautiful with not a drop of rain once in Estes Park. I do have a few thank you's to yell out at. Thank you Rod (Pronghorn) for holding down the fort while I was working with the motel on other arrangements for the banquet. Another one goes out to Travis with Big Ear (www.bigearinc.com (http://www.bigearinc.com)). They made solid ear plugs on site for those that wanted them. Now I just have to remember I have them but they work well.

Another big thank you goes out to Teri Conrad from Accelerate as well as ROK. Teri was very helpful with the event and was great at the banquet. She arranged for Dr. Gregory Frazier to attend and what a great talk he gave. ROK and Kawasaki gave us a ton of stuff for the raffle on Thursday night. Many thanks to them. We also had goodies from Mustang. Another goes out to the members who brought stuff for the raffle. Thanks to LW, Dshelly, MarkG, and several others (sorry, I have a terrible time with names).

A great time was had by all. For those that made it, thank you for the memories. For those that didn't make it, you missed out on some great roads and times.

Dave
06-29-2013, 02:46 PM
But how was the booze and cigars?

dshelly
06-29-2013, 04:00 PM
You'll have to ask Kris, and BD about that one. :cheers::cheers:

waterman
06-29-2013, 04:13 PM
But how was the booze and cigars?

I don't think Brad will touch Peach Pie Moonshine ever again.:lmao::lmao: The look on his face Monday morning was priceless.:P