PDA

View Full Version : 570 miles today on the way to Estes Park

schoeney
06-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Not a bad start. I met Kris/ Netnoeske and Steve Mustang Man in Missoula, Montana.... got rained on a few times but not for long. Just raised the windshield and hid behind it.

Steve's buddy (Burke) had a fuel line problem twice and got a flat tire as well. He is getting towed to the nearest Honda shop and hopefully going to catch up to us in route to Estes Park.

Travel safe everybody! See you soon.

micmicdu
06-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Michelle and I are missing you guys this year. Have fun, be safe and tell Burke that maybe he needs a different bike. I seem to remember an electrical problem as we pulled into Canmore last year. Say hi to all for us.

dshelly
06-22-2013, 07:52 AM
Flat tire? That sucks.... Welcome to Montana, I'll be leaving here tomorrow. Look forward to meeting you guys at EP on Monday.

schoeney
06-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Travel safe Dave!

Rasta
06-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Not a bad start. I met Kris/ Netnoeske and Steve Mustang Man in Missoula, Montana.... got rained on a few times but not for long. Just raised the windshield and hid behind it.

Steve's buddy (Burke) had a fuel line problem twice and got a flat tire as well. He is getting towed to the nearest Honda shop and hopefully going to catch up to us in route to Estes Park.

Travel safe everybody! See you soon.

Wish you no more problems the rest of the way! Ride safe:tup: