PDA

View Full Version : Cigars

blowndodge
06-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Ok I'm going out on a limb here... gosh my shirts look good..

As Kris and Joel have mentioned I travel with puros.. How many of your really enjoy a good cigar? I'll pack as many as I can as long as your a real cigar aficionado and appreciate a good cigar with your favorite beverage. Joel and Kris will keep us in stock with moonshine... :cheers:

waterman
06-15-2013, 07:36 AM
Ok I'm going out on a limb here... gosh my shirts look good..

As Kris and Joel have mentioned I travel with puros.. How many of your really enjoy a good cigar? I'll pack as many as I can as long as your a real cigar aficionado and appreciate a good cigar with your favorite beverage. Joel and Kris will keep us in stock with moonshine... :cheers:

More like Joel keeping you in shine. Kris is crying that he's running out of room on those extra large bags of the XCT. Kris must pack like a women.:lol:

blowndodge
06-15-2013, 09:21 AM
More like Joel keeping you in shine. Kris is crying that he's running out of room on those extra large bags of the XCT. Kris must pack like a women.:lol:

That's the problem I'm having Joel. I might not have room for Kris's cigars. :P

Todd
06-15-2013, 09:39 AM
I do!! Ride yer ass to North Carolina and bring me one! Shouldn't take long on the bat-mo-cycle.

blowndodge
06-15-2013, 09:43 AM
I do!! Ride yer ass to North Carolina and bring me one! Shouldn't take long on the bat-mo-cycle.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... now you want one!??? Aren't you one of the many Nomad riders that backed out of the Victory/Harley Rally??? :lmao:

BudMan
06-15-2013, 09:44 AM
I enjoy a good cigar with my favorite beverage.
But I don't claim to be a aficionado.

waterman
06-15-2013, 10:06 AM

:tup::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Netnorske
06-15-2013, 10:25 AM

:tup::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Alright....that's enough of that...!! My "legendary status" alone will have you guys begging me to try your offerings. In fact....the truth is you will both want photo proof of me sampling your wares with you standing next to me beaming from ear to ear.....:P:lmao:.

"It's not often I ride to Estes Park, but when I do....I enjoy mooching off my friends".....:cheers::tup:!

waterman
06-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Alright....that's enough of that...!! My "legendary status" alone will have you guys begging me to try your offerings. In fact....the truth is you will both want photo proof of me sampling your wares with you standing next to me beaming from ear to ear.....:P:lmao:.

"It's not often I ride to Estes Park, but when I do....I enjoy mooching off my friends".....:cheers::tup:!

Kris's new nickname, MOOCH.

blowndodge
06-15-2013, 10:37 AM

OMG I just sh*t myself!!! :lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

rickyboy
06-15-2013, 01:12 PM

:lmao: :lol: ROTFL !!!!

You know I'd love to be there and join you with one of those great cigars with a good single malt {"The Balvenie"} Brad.
Maybe you can/will make a trip north to my new digs one day and will bring one or two up with you. I'll supply the drink.

"mooch" !!! I can't stop laughing about that one Joel.
Hey you ride safe now "mooch". :yep: :tehe: Ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Todd
06-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... now you want one!??? Aren't you one of the many Nomad riders that backed out of the Victory/Harley Rally??? :lmao:

Why yes....yes I am :wave::wave::wave:

schoeney
06-15-2013, 04:40 PM

Hey don't forget Honda is represented as well. At least One Wing and an ST.

We know which brand is beST :cheers:

Netnorske
06-16-2013, 12:00 PM

I'm bringing my sparkling personality and letting you take pictures with me.....what....that's not enough....:P:lmao::D...??

Seriously...I would love to bring a gallon or so of my "Apple Pie" to pass around for everyone to enjoy. Sadly, it ain't gonna happen this trip. I will have a full load traveling two-up and this being the first such trip on the new steed...it will be interesting to see how it all fits....if there is more room that I had on the Nomad, or just similar space. My saddlebag liners will be here tomorrow and they are just a bit larger. The trunk is large like my Nomad one was, but it is shaped differently, so we'll see how that works out.

On another note, I did a 400 mile solo ride yesterday and found that the seat, while not bad, had me squirming around more often than I would have liked. So, I stopped into Rich's Custom Seats as I just happened to be riding right past his shop in Kingston on my route home. To my total shock, he says he could fit me in on Tue, Wed, or Thurs. to do a custom re-molding of my seat. It is done while you wait. You may be there six hours, but you ride in and out the same day.

I was hoping the XCT seat would not need any attention, and I could probably ride it and be okay....but it would be much more pleasureable to be 100% comfy. After my last experience with Corbin, I told myself any more seat work will be custom work by Rich, right the first time. Rich measures you up, removes your seat and completely re-shapes and re-upholsters it while you wait....perfectly fit to your personal dimensions. There were several guys there waiting on their seats, repeat customers who had sold their previous rides. They could not say enough about the difference it made in the ride and what great work Rich does.

Many Vic guys are buying the Ultimate Seat and now Mustang is making one too, but you lose the heating elements with those, something Rich keeps. He said he has done nearly a hundred XC seats in the past couple years. I'm sure he could also lower it a tad in the process. The fact he could do it before I leave next Friday has me itching to get it done, but the cost is something that was not on my radar (about $650.00 as it is a one piece driver/pillion), plus a whole 'nother day of vacation to go over there and hurry up and wait. I will keep you posted, but right now I'm leaning toward having him do it! Watch the video on his website on how he does it....it's pretty cool and you can easily see why his seats are so in demand.

http://www.richscustomseats.com/

Rasta
06-16-2013, 12:32 PM
http://www.richscustomseats.com/

That looks like some great seat!! It would be great for you if you had it done for this trip!