PDA

View Full Version : CB radio

cactusjack
06-08-2013, 11:09 AM
I am trying to figure out who will have CB radio capability in Estes Park. I have a CB on my ride.

Top Cat
06-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Probably every truck driver in the area :tehe:

cactusjack
06-08-2013, 12:03 PM

Yes Tim, I know that. Thank you for contributing.:wave:

Top Cat
06-08-2013, 12:11 PM
:lmao:

dshelly
06-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Didn't we just visit this subject not too long ago?

coacha
06-08-2013, 12:57 PM
I'll have one.

blowndodge
06-08-2013, 02:11 PM
yes Dave but considering the massive last minute Nomad drop outs I'd also like to know who's wired in for day rides..

I'll have one Scott..

wanderer
06-09-2013, 10:56 AM
I'll have mine! I'll also be arriving Saturday evening.

blowndodge
06-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Ok Gene. Have my dinner ready Sunday :D

dshelly
06-09-2013, 12:58 PM
yes Dave but considering the massive last minute Nomad drop outs I'd also like to know who's wired in for day rides..

I'll have one Scott..

So is that to keep track of everyone? Or for a Victory Mayday distress call?

Kawhead
06-10-2013, 05:07 AM
That rally fever giving you a case of the ol' grabass TC? :D

:cheers::lmao:

Kawhead
06-10-2013, 05:15 AM
I'll have one.This ain't the damn peach pie thread you dip stick. You always answering questions from two threads ago! :ohno:

:D

Top Cat
06-10-2013, 09:16 AM
That rally fever giving you a case of the ol' grabass TC? :D

:cheers::lmao:

Grabass? I'll grab your ass and bounce you around like a basketball at the national if you don't shape up mister. :tehe:
Umm, sorry Mike, I just realized what Cliff said when your name came up when we met in the Adirondacks last week.
Apparently you are built like a weight lifter and I would become the basketball :wtf:
Again, I didn't mean my first comment :lol:

blowndodge
06-10-2013, 09:38 AM
So is that to keep track of everyone? Or for a Victory Mayday distress call?

That was hurtful Dave :cry: Very hurtful :P:D

cactusjack
06-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Grabass? I'll grab your ass and bounce you around like a basketball at the national if you don't shape up mister. :tehe:
Umm, sorry Mike, I just realized what Cliff said when your name came up when we met in the Adirondacks last week.
Apparently you are built like a weight lifter and I would become the basketball :wtf:
You can't put the genie back in the bottle, Tim. Mike is going to be looking for you in Estes Park! :lmao:

Top Cat
06-10-2013, 10:51 AM
You can't put the genie back in the bottle, Tim. Mike is going to be looking for you in Estes Park! :lmao:

You and Brad and Kris will protect me, right :yep:

blowndodge
06-10-2013, 11:19 AM

We'll see Tim. I have a word with that angry man before you arrive! :tup:

cactusjack
06-10-2013, 11:28 AM

I dunno, Mike is a madman. He frightens me. :D

blowndodge
06-10-2013, 11:34 AM
I dunno, Mike is a madman. He frightens me. :D

Remember that Road Kill he had gutted in 30 seconds flat?? What he can do with a knife is frightening!! :wtf::D

coacha
06-10-2013, 12:47 PM

No, you misunderstood Cliff. Mike is built like a basketball and has arms too short to be a weightlifter :lmao:

Top Cat
06-10-2013, 07:11 PM
No, you misunderstood Cliff. Mike is built like a basketball and has arms too short to be a weightlifter :lmao:

Oh good, maybe after that comment he will be to tired to mess with me after he looks you up at the National :yep:
Thanks Coach :D

coacha
06-10-2013, 09:04 PM
I have saved Mike from fierce buffalo, angry jackalope and a nasty corn monster before. We have shared Gentleman Jack and S'mores around the campfire. I don't fear my brother. We'll be riding in together on Monday.

Netnorske
06-10-2013, 10:40 PM

That might be tough TC.....seeing as we will probably be busy dealing with the crowds surrounding our new rides and all.....:lmao::yep:!

blowndodge
06-10-2013, 10:44 PM
I'll be letting members take pictures of them sitting on my bike for $5:yep:

Cajunrider
06-10-2013, 10:54 PM
I have saved Mike from fierce buffalo, angry jackalope and a nasty corn monster before. We have shared Gentleman Jack and S'mores around the campfire. I don't fear my brother. We'll be riding in together on Monday.

Ron, will you and Mike be crossing LA or heading West further North, say on I-40? If you guys were coming across on I-10, I'd like to meet you somewhere between New Orleans and Baton Rouge for breakfast or lunch.

coacha
06-10-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm heading to Wichita, KS first to see my son. I'll look at my route and maybe I can figure out a way to get there via LA.

cactusjack
06-10-2013, 11:33 PM

Cool, I'll do it. where do I sign up? I can use $5 as much as the next guy. :lol:

blowndodge
06-11-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm going to charge your ass double:lmao:

Dave
06-11-2013, 02:27 AM

You charged me $10 :cry:

Kawhead
06-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Again, I didn't mean my first comment :lol:Cliff was way too kind. It would be more like the Olympian Russian dead lift athletes except about half their height. No hair.:hmm: No air anywhere in case you wanted to know. :shrug: Just putting it out there.:D

Not like the guys at Muscle Beach out yonder where BD hangs out.

Kawhead
06-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Ron, will you and Mike be crossing LA or heading West further North, say on I-40? If you guys were coming across on I-10, I'd like to meet you somewhere between New Orleans and Baton Rouge for breakfast or lunch.
Thanks for the invitation. I'd love to, but I have to get to the rally and get back. I'm riding with Tom through Kansas and Missouri.
I'd love to see Los Angeles some day.:D

Kawhead
06-11-2013, 05:45 AM
No, you misunderstood Cliff. Mike is built like a basketball and has arms too short to be a weightlifter :lmao:My Spider senses tell me you gonna wake up again thinking, damn, I know when I went to bed last night that Jack Daniels bottle was almost full.:hmm:

:D

Kawhead
06-11-2013, 05:52 AM
I'll be letting members take pictures of them sitting on my bike for $5:yep:Theys gonna be two lines at Estes. One for the picture sitting on the back of the Vic holding on to BD , and the other one for free peach pie.
I'm gonna be in the long un. :yep:

Loafer
06-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Cliff was way too kind.

I can see BD cruising with an ironing board instead of a surfboard, electrical
cord from his iron dangling from his handlebar, singing the tunes from the Beach Boys. :tehe:

waterman
06-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Theys gonna be two lines at Estes. One for the picture sitting on the back of the Vic holding on to BD , and the other one for free peach pie.
I'm gonna be in the long un. :yep:

Free???:wtf: Who said anything about free?:ohno: For you guys I will make a deal, $10 per shot. :bs::lol:

Dave
06-11-2013, 01:36 PM

I could have sworn he hangs out on Easter Island. :lol:

dshelly
06-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Free???:wtf: Who said anything about free?:ohno: For you guys I will make a deal, $10 per shot. :bs::lol:

Wow! $10 a shot, how do you make it, I'll bring some too. :tup::cheers:

Kawhead
06-12-2013, 05:12 AM
Free???:wtf: Who said anything about free?:ohno: For you guys I will make a deal, $10 per shot. :bs::lol:That's a deal at twice the price. :yep: :D

blowndodge
06-12-2013, 09:36 AM
I can see BD cruising with an ironing board instead of a surfboard, electrical
cord from his iron dangling from his handlebar, singing the tunes from the Beach Boys. :tehe:

Well Mike, the east coast girls are hip I really dig those styles they wear. (Well dressed like me!:D)

cactusjack
06-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Well Mike, the east coast girls are hip I really did those styles they wear. (Well dressed like me!:D)

I just heard Dennis Wilson roll over in his grave. :D

dshelly
06-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Well Mike, the east coast girls are hip I really did those styles they wear. (Well dressed like me!:D)

Oh No , not another singer.....:ohno::ohno::ohno: HELP !!!

Kawhead
06-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Well Mike, the east coast girls are hip I really did those styles they wear. (Well dressed like me!:D)I sincerely hope that was a drunken mistake while typing and you don't wear high fashion flashy womens clothes. :ohno:

It's a hard habit to break. :D
Nobody ever quits the undergarments.:ohno:

Loafer
06-12-2013, 02:17 PM
BD is wearing ladies undergarments ? No wonder he needs an iron and a board.

blowndodge
06-12-2013, 03:58 PM
shuddup all of ya's or I'll start singing like Kris at the Rally!! :lol:

dshelly
06-12-2013, 06:00 PM
shuddup all of ya's or I'll start singing like Kris at the Rally!! :lol:

Depending on how tight those undies are , It'll no doubt be soprano :yep:

waterman
06-12-2013, 09:57 PM
BD is wearing ladies undergarments ? No wonder he needs an iron and a board.

Since BD is wearing womens undergarments we need to use one of Bill Engval's quotes.

http://www.quotesworthrepeating.com/quote-by/b-quote-by/bill-engvall/98-joke-by-bill-engvall/